The Legacy Challenge League

"
Completed 24 ChallengesRakiii wrote:
"
Completed 27 ChallengesXanoth wrote:
"
Completed 36 Challengesvidicii wrote:
Just a quick question:

I have bought 200 points for 20€ a month back. When i wanna buy the minotaur pack i get a 20€ discount, but for new legacy pack there will not be a discount, while on breach pack i would have gotten that discount. why not for legacy? Is it cuz it was implemented after my last purchase?

Only points purchased after February 15th count towards the new pack.

I was talking to support recently and I asked about buying the upgrade with steam wallet, and this came up.

Btw it´s 60$ not euro but yeah that would be cool, so GGG pls let us upgrade new packs not old ones!

It's always been the case (going back to OB) that upgrades are only possible from money spent after the packs are implemented.
The Wizard's Tower Guild - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Completed 27 Challengesmopeskie wrote:
id like to buy these but its just a bitter reminder u spent our money on xbox

Kid, when you bought mtx or a supp pack, you lost money and gained some virtual goods. After that the money is not yours anymore.

When you buy a pizza you don't have the right to tell the pizza place where or how to use their own money.
"
sinub801 wrote:
So there is still no patch note for 2.6 yet or it's posted somewhere already?

Probably in a week or two, closer to the start of the league.
Am I just missing the portal effect somewhere or jumping the gun on wanting to see it? Trying to decide If I care to push to 36 this time. I have the past 4 leagues and can't really complain after getting the wings from Breach, but footprints, weapon effect, portal isn't getting me hyped about the RNG grinds that will no doubt be challenges. Still looks like a fun league that I'm excited to play.
"
Completed 26 ChallengesArchwizard wrote:
It's always been the case (going back to OB) that upgrades are only possible from money spent after the packs are implemented.

It may have always been the case, but it still strikes me as being a little chintzy.
Aye o//
Could we get a legacy punishment though ?
Guess it's gonna be time for me to come back to PoE again. This league is gonna rock
My wife will leave me. Again.
and immediately I hear in my mind the song "Garbage - I'm waiting for you"
This is why I only play this game mostly still since alpha. I have all the newest games installed and bought and I only play POE. This game is like Heroine and they just Breaking Bad upgraded the Heroine to Blue Walter White Heroine status haha moreeee soup sir!
BEST GAME EVER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info