Would you date a trans woman? Poll!

If I know since the beginning that it's a trans woman, even if it is post surgery I don't think I would.

But knowing my personality, lets say I don't know in the beginning, if I fall for her, if she really looks feminine, then I probably wouldn't break up after finding out. I mean, what is done is done, If I took a bite from the forbidden fruit already, then why not eat it whole?

The one from the picture is not my type btw, strong jaws, probably large shoulders, I wouldn't date even if she was born a woman, unless she had a REAAAAALLY charming personality.
Nope
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
I posted no before but i changed my mind to yes cause being straight is apperantly against tos now.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Hi all,

While we welcome and encourage these sort of discussions which shines a light on different view points and opinions; this has been locked due to inciting needlessly negative comments and is disrupting forum use for others.

Please be abide by our Code of Conduct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info