Race prizes still not awarded

I've gotten maybe like 2 lvl 10 characters but i didn't receive my box...Are they giving it manually to each player and that's why it takes that long or i was the one who didn't get it?
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2017, 9:30:27 PM
I havent had mien either, got a char to lvl 11 just to make sure i got 10 lvls but still nothing, Ive seen in chat a few players saying what they got from the box tho.
yeah got 2 chars past lvl 10 and nothing yet
still nothing for me either
ign: Zombieworld or bagofbuttcrack
I haven't seen anything either. I got to level 11 in Brutus Kill.

I even managed to kill Brutus (shortly before the end of the hour).
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Same here took part in a bunch off races and had multiple lvl 10+ chars but no box yet :\
Guess it takes allot off time to give everyone a box....
"
Mepiform wrote:
Same here took part in a bunch off races and had multiple lvl 10+ chars but no box yet :\
Guess it takes allot off time to give everyone a box....

You'd think so, but then again how hard is it to export all the excel files from the races, filter and add loot?
Haven't gotten mine yet either. I don't mind waiting, would just be nice to hear something from GGG about when we will see them.
I got the footprint effect but no box, so it looks like they are starting to be handed out at least.
"
unTop wrote:
I got the footprint effect but no box, so it looks like they are starting to be handed out at least.

second this, got some footprints this morning but no box.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info