[2.5/2.6]Cheap Non-crit Overloaded Fireball . Burns everything on the path (T16/Shaper viable)

I wana ask i played your build for like whole last patch so it will be year now its amazing good for most single target (If you can kill shaper then its preety viable) BUT since there in patch 3.0 tehre are god powers maybe there are some godpowers that can boost this build to be better ??? Maybe im wrong i still dont know how the god powers work
"
Daff370 wrote:
I wana ask i played your build for like whole last patch so it will be year now its amazing good for most single target (If you can kill shaper then its preety viable) BUT since there in patch 3.0 tehre are god powers maybe there are some godpowers that can boost this build to be better ??? Maybe im wrong i still dont know how the god powers work

Sorry but the build is pretty much dead :( Those vids I did are officially distant memory :'(
"
"
Daff370 wrote:

Sorry but the build is pretty much dead :( Those vids I did are officially distant memory :'(

Well its sad cause i love this build and i sped lot of time and moeny to have best gear there is....now i can sell all i guess..... BTW what is now the best build for wizard then ? or something that is near to this one build by your opinion ? thanks
BTW Wana ask if you could explain why is build dead ? like in deeep explanation the reasons changes what changed in game that killed this build etc thanks :)
"
Daff370 wrote:
BTW Wana ask if you could explain why is build dead ? like in deeep explanation the reasons changes what changed in game that killed this build etc thanks :)

Limited to 1 Sacrificial harvest and Spell echo no longer works with vaal skills.
"
"
Daff370 wrote:

Limited to 1 Sacrificial harvest and Spell echo no longer works with vaal skills.

but you dont use Sacrificial harvest and Spell echo in this build only vaal skill is for energy shield regen i dont understand ....im noob i know thats why i need noob long deep eplenenation
"
Daff370 wrote:
"
"
Daff370 wrote:

but you dont use Sacrificial harvest and Spell echo in this build only vaal skill is for energy shield regen i dont understand ....im noob i know thats why i need noob long deep eplenenation

Oh sorry. Ignites/ double dipping was nerfed.
I had this build lvl93 with pretty nice gear.
Made a mock up tree with my legacy league gear here is the pastebin link for your path of building:
https://pastebin.com/NkcYyH9T

As you can see the multiple million ignites have been reduced to 27k, 1 fireball projectile&explosion together will deal around 700k damage (if shotgunning multiply by the amount), but the essence of the build is gone, single target will suck. I have not tested out this tree, I could try later (as the character tree got dropped anyway)
AS i was told and tested myself that double dipping was nerfed which if im not wrong means you can cause double burning from firebal and totem with scorchin ray so its single burning damage i was thinking if item ring called EMBERWAKE could fix it ? like double ring meand trilble burning cause ? maybe it could be a fix to the single target damage ? what u think guys
Hi there, considering 3.3 buff of ignite and elementalist, do you think that this build will be alive again? Kinda want to start incursion with it, this is one of my favourite builds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info