3.0 | Morphyne's Arctic Breath Elementalist [SC/HC Viable]

"
haitike wrote:
What bandit do you recommend now that there is only a bandit quest. Or do I choose the 2 passive tree points?

Alira for sustainability with the mana regen, or 2 passives for better travel on the skill tree, and possibly more damage if you use the spec into the proper nodes after the tree is full done.
The life node after Devotion (which is not allocated) is worth more than the life nodes around Constitution (which are). That 1% life could be the difference between dying and surviving.
Last edited by Exiled_King on Aug 19, 2017, 9:37:50 PM
Hello, thanks very much for the awesome guide!
But i'm having trouble with the auras, idk where do you get the -mana reserved but with the Herald of Ice, Arctic Armour and Grace i'm reserving 100% of my mana
"
SantaKlaux wrote:
Hello, thanks very much for the awesome guide!
But i'm having trouble with the auras, idk where do you get the -mana reserved but with the Herald of Ice, Arctic Armour and Grace i'm reserving 100% of my mana

You'll need to run a level 3 or 4 Enlighten gem in order to make the three auras to work.
i repost my question:

thx for this build but could you do the Leveling for the passive, please?
"
i repost my question:

thx for this build but could you do the Leveling for the passive, please?

Sorry my friend! I did not see this post prior, but ask and you shall receive! :D

Posted an updated Passive tree as well as leveling trees that will help progression through the game. Hope this helps!
ty man for good build, respect. But i dont understand - how you summon 2 golem together? If i have 1 ice-golem live, then if come fire-golem_____ ice-golem to die away (sory for my bad english)...
?
Last edited by Toyohara on Aug 30, 2017, 5:25:42 PM
"
Toyohara wrote:
ty man for good build, respect. But i dont understand - how you summon 2 golem together? If i have 1 ice-golem live, then if come fire-golem_____ ice-golem to die away (sory for my bad english)...

We gain two golems from the Witch Ascendancy node.
sory, ty. I didn't know it back then, but I know it now. about the Witch Ascendancy node (

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info