Theres an EXALTED recipe out there ;)

"
pr13st wrote:
"
hug ur dog and it pops an exalted.

I read that as hurr ur durr and it pops an exalted.

Exa recipe is fishing secret tier of BS in this game.

why u being mean :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Now that the league's ended, I feel comfortable enough to share the following:
Spoiler
http://imgur.com/lv3W04T

Phew! glad we got thru that together.

For those of you who wish to witness smoke_dawg in all his glory, feel free to check out my legacy league, early progression guide. Should prove useful, to some:

Also, here's what I know about recipes:
Spoiler

If you're like me, then hype-overload for the 3.0 patch is TOO real... For me, here's what I'm looking forward to most of all:
Spoiler
Skill most likely to be OP
Spoiler

New unique with mind-warping mods:
Spoiler

Misc. Tips more ppl should be aware of:
Spoiler
Be a good party-member, when mapping:
Spoiler

when someone politely requests a tp; then damnit, hit em wit a tp!

When Playing PoE, dont forget the "3 L's to success:"
Spoiler
Loading, lagging, and logging in --- optimize the in-game time spent for all 3. Contrary to popular opinion, success and FPS are inversely related. The best way to tell if you're on the right track is go to imperial gardens, and look at the top of your windowed game... Ideally, youll see "not responding" at the top. Soon after reading such a phrase, your success will be confirmed and realized when the next frame shown is the one displaying your login credentials. Pick your character of choice after logging in, and repeat this imperial garden procedure. During this time, all 3 L's tend to float around optimal levels, give or take.

IRL tip #1 - start a romantic relationship off just right. 55% of ppl's opinion's of you are at first determined by your looks. Dont be a dummy, dress to impress like a real pimp does. Wear a shirt as close to identical, as possible, to this one:
Spoiler

nothing says 'love' quite like a shirt that sends the message "im distorted, slightly virtual, and questionably interested in slashing you."

Spoiler

Well, i guess thats all i feel like saying. Well, other than politely requesting that all you scrubs plz catch up... you bore me, and your cousin hates you, according to a recent episode of '60minutes.' Jp about the cousin thing - sorry to fly off the handle back there.
trolled Fox News in an interview... wound up famous. thx for the virility humans!
https://youtu.be/hkK-gI7xAP4
"...I'm one of the heroes." lol
To bad 5 Regal Orbs + 1 Divine Orb isn't a recipe for anything
Last edited by XerxezBreak on Jun 22, 2017, 6:12:27 PM
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
To bad 5 Regal Orbs + 1 Divine Orb isn't a recipe for anything

dude!

trolled Fox News in an interview... wound up famous. thx for the virility humans!
Funniest thing is that OP is on probation now.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

yup! dude shoulda been like
If true, actually totally irrelevant for most of us. If not true, still totally irrelevant for most of us.

An ongoing conspiracy spreads over time. One person, then another, would find out the recipe, especially from one such as this OP - he can barely contain his excitement. Maybe it wouldn't go public next league, but someone would eventually let it slip.

A useful exalt recipe establishing some kind of soft price ceiling would be absolutely healthy for the game. I wouldn't be surprised if such a thing exists, I'm just not going to wait for it. It doesn't affect me one bit unless it's secret and I know it too (very unlikely to happen) or the moment it goes public.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
"
inuke wrote:
Some guy found a recipe to get exalted orbs from the vendor.

Just throwing this in here :)

OH NO! More phishing and trolling reports. But that takes me way back (too many years) when I was a teenager and fished and trolled for Snook in my local river in SW Florida. (Me filthy casual whacks side of head to snap out of it.)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
POE definitely has an EX recipie.

Goes like this.

1. BE HARDCORE POE GAMER.
2. Meet a human (or analogue) that wants to go out with you (This is the hard part)
3. Spend time with poe, not other human ( or analogue)
4. Get dumped. You now have an ex.
5. Repeat multiple times for multiple EX's.

Have fun,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Didn't notice that. That is too funny! I'm very glad that GGG does not take kindly to "alt-truth" and will stop those that lie.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info