ffs poe community is getting mad off the art in front page.

Same "community" that got our beautiful globe girls gone.

Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
globe girls gone.
a.k.a. GGG
Coincidence? I don't think so!
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I think not. Authoritarian SJW who were nazi back in the day. They just need self valiation imposing their mores tenants and atmospherics on u...basically religious fundis of modern age
Git R Dun!
I said it in another thread, but are people really triggered? I just haven't anyone really say anything along the lines of "I'm offended," just people who didn't like the design (ugly, impractical, etc).
gimme money bitch
"
Atlantae wrote:
I said it in another thread, but are people really triggered? I just haven't anyone really say anything along the lines of "I'm offended," just people who didn't like the design (ugly, impractical, etc).

Entire front page comments haha that's all you have to look at hence why I was laughing hysterically when this random guy thought I was the only one triggered or some shit.

Holy fuck that was hilarious.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm not offended. It's just jarringly anachronistic. You wanna see bulldozers in LotR movies?

NO. Because they don't exist in that world. In Wraeclast there are no nazis. DUH
Censored.
I've never been offended maybe i'm doing something wrong
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 8, 2017, 10:56:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info