PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.2] CHEAP Bleed-Explo Blocker Gladiator Bladeflurry

* Hey, do you also know of any other possible abilities this build goes excellent with? Or is it just really BladeFlurry based?
* Do you also know if this build is viable enough to solo uber lab/uber atziri?

I'm having a blast with it in legacy league right now sitting at lv78.
"
CaptSkillzz wrote:
* Hey, do you also know of any other possible abilities this build goes excellent with? Or is it just really BladeFlurry based?

* Hmmm .... any skill that you really want use with sword? TO be honest i kinda hate melee build, bladeflurry kinda change the way to play melee ... sorry nothing come on top of my mind =(

* Yes and Yes, even can faceroll dualwield-izaro using warcry full endurance charge(6) to tank it
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Last edited by VironLaw on Mar 7, 2017, 10:53:01 PM
"
VironLaw wrote:
"
CaptSkillzz wrote:

* Hmmm .... any skill that you really want use with sword? TO be honest i kinda hate melee build, bladeflurry kinda change the way to play melee ... sorry nothing come on top of my mind =(

* Yes and Yes, even can faceroll dualwield-izaro using warcry full endurance charge(6) to tank it

Oooooh, thanks for the reply! I will keep playing this character and aim to try uber lab, oh and another quick question for you.

* Can you post a picture of your tool tip dps and damage numbers of bladeflurry?

I am sitting at 2.5k base dps with inc aoe and about almost 4k with conc eff. Not sure if thats okay or really too low.
"
CaptSkillzz wrote:
"
VironLaw wrote:
"
CaptSkillzz wrote:

Oooooh, thanks for the reply! I will keep playing this character and aim to try uber lab, oh and another quick question for you.

* Can you post a picture of your tool tip dps and damage numbers of bladeflurry?

I am sitting at 2.5k base dps with inc aoe and about almost 4k with conc eff. Not sure if thats okay or really too low.

I'm working right now =( If you want a fast answer, follow the skill tree and use scaeva should have the same DPS like mine ;)
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Last edited by VironLaw on Mar 8, 2017, 12:57:28 AM
Any tip on where to go first in the passive tree to make the leveling easier/smoother?
Last edited by r0th on Mar 11, 2017, 8:05:36 PM
Hi,

I'm really enjoying this build. Although i decided to do my own take on it as i wanted more damage as opposed to tank.
The result was pretty insane. This is the tankiest character i've ever played and it clears T15 maps with no issue at all.
I just completed a Colosseum with enfeeble + 40% phys reduction + twinned + monster life + othershit (8 mod map) and all i really did was hold right click. the swords basically kept me at full life so it was better to stay in them than move out.

Here is my passive tree.
http://poeurl.com/bab1
bandits were oak/kill/krait

You'll see i essentially dropped endurance charges in favor of frenzy and took more damage nodes instead of some block nodes. I use rumi's flask to make up the lost block.
My gear is kinda insane? but im still on a 5 link. i did this build as a league starter and farmed all the gear solo.

For jewels i tried to get just phys and damage. i wanted to scale gratuitous violence as well as my damage so i tried to get things that worked for that.
I've been thinking about dropping Strong Arm and one other point somewhere (or maybe if i hit 92) and picking up +2 endurance charges for a total of 6 endurance charges + 6 frenzy charges but i just haven't needed to be tankier.
I've dumped like 2k fusing's into a second belly of the beast trying to 6 link it so i can fit weapon elemental damage into the setup. but even without im clearing T16s. I've yet to try shaper however. Ran Uber lab all day yesterday for the 5 key runs. found 2x Death's Door boots. That's the only reason im using them.

I should probably note i died a lot leveling this. But im a softcore scrub so my playstyle is pretty carefree. Also i ran nemesis 90% of the time and probably 95% of my deaths are because of volatiles. But once i got the surrender shield i pretty much didn't die ever again.

Anyway. Thanks for the idea. I'd wanted to do a gladiator bleed build this league but i'd not thought of making it a block character and i'm really glad i did.
Last edited by MavercK on Mar 12, 2017, 7:48:27 PM
"
MavercK wrote:
Hi,

I'm really enjoying this build. Although i decided to do my own take on it as i wanted more damage as opposed to tank.
The result was pretty insane. This is the tankiest character i've ever played and it clears T15 maps with no issue at all.
I just completed a Colosseum with enfeeble + 40% phys reduction + twinned + monster life + othershit (8 mod map) and all i really did was hold right click. the swords basically kept me at full life so it was better to stay in them than move out.

Here is my passive tree.
http://poeurl.com/bab1
bandits were oak/kill/krait

You'll see i essentially dropped endurance charges in favor of frenzy and took more damage nodes instead of some block nodes. I use rumi's flask to make up the lost block.
My gear is kinda insane? but im still on a 5 link. i did this build as a league starter and farmed all the gear solo.

For jewels i tried to get just phys and damage. i wanted to scale gratuitous violence as well as my damage so i tried to get things that worked for that.
I've been thinking about dropping Strong Arm and one other point somewhere (or maybe if i hit 92) and picking up +2 endurance charges for a total of 6 endurance charges + 6 frenzy charges but i just haven't needed to be tankier.
I've dumped like 2k fusing's into a second belly of the beast trying to 6 link it so i can fit weapon elemental damage into the setup. but even without im clearing T16s. I've yet to try shaper however. Ran Uber lab all day yesterday for the 5 key runs. found 2x Death's Door boots. That's the only reason im using them.

I should probably note i died a lot leveling this. But im a softcore scrub so my playstyle is pretty carefree. Also i ran nemesis 90% of the time and probably 95% of my deaths are because of them. But once i got the surrender shield i pretty much didn't die ever again.

Anyway. Thanks for the idea. I'd wanted to do a gladiator bleed build this league but i'd not thought of making it a block character and i'm really glad i did.

Did you ever consider if you could swap rumi's out for a
if your attributes were already met? I'm looking to swap mine to yours as soon as I can afford that shield lol
possible i guess. im at 61% block tho so the anvil wouldn't be enough on it's own.
But yea the dex/int is a real problem. need so much of it on gear.
"
MavercK wrote:
possible i guess. im at 61% block tho so the anvil wouldn't be enough on it's own.
But yea the dex/int is a real problem. need so much of it on gear.

Yeah I just swapped and it's pretty good thus far, I mean despite that I'm using an aegis this is running pretty well. Had to switch out the Anvil for a high attribute ammy tho :/
Did you farm a specific area for the shield?
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info