[2.6 Up] Disfvaour 3xCurse 60% quality each,BleedinquakePoisonSlayer-video UberAtz/shaper/guardians

"
slowhands wrote:
Hello
Is it possible to pick berserk instead slayer?

i don't think, cuz then u need vaal pact and also u lose too many defensive layers from slayer ascendancy. For me slayer is "best in slot"

"
freaker811 wrote:
Hey, I've been running a similar kind of build following Norse's guide originally, but I'm thinking about following yours instead. I've been using carnage heart amulet and it's been working well for me, though by this point I don't really know what it would be like without it (and I'm a little nervous to test). Playing LHC.

I picked up a cospri's today and 6-socketed it, no luck with links (or colors) though so far. At this point I think I'm mainly suffering from the lack of bleed. Should I try an Uul-netol axe? I'm thinking the slow attack speed could be an issue... Disfavor isn't really an option (yet), too poor.

In Norse's build he runs a devoto's, any thoughts on that item as well?

Nice guide, thanks for posting it.

uul netol axe is good for build, but the particularty of this build is the power of curses in disfvaour with lvl 6 enhance.
without this thing, it's just a normal EQ build. :)
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Adding in the newly changed carnage heart to this build opens it up to alot of oprions, the extra res and stats makes it so you could add a devotos or kaoms roots, I really love the build, just need to get those super expensive off color weapon and chest then its crazy
Hey I just finished making 4off disfavor and 5 off cospri. I even bought 4lvl enhance but the thing is i cannot afford 4lvl enlighten and at this point if i wanna run 3 curses i have to put points on mana reserve almost losng 8~9 points. Is it true like you said I need 3lvl enlightn (+2) to run 3 curses? In my calculation i would need at least lvl 4 since 35*3*1.15(enhance)*0.84(5lvl enlighten)
I really want to play this and I can afford the 6L disfavour + cospris.

Only problem is colour. Vorici calc says its like 5k chroms on average for the disfavour. How did you make yours?

Got all the pieces toghether its a pretty nice build the dmg is good, but what i totaly dont like for quick labfarming its viable but i would still recomend a Juggernaut without only enfeeble running hp based 12k hp with a normal kaoms is reachable and 10 endurance charges too so you dont need to doddge anything every you can just stay and autohit.

With this build you can get oneshot by uberizaro
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Want to thank you for the great build. Got almost everthing together. I only miss Sin's Rebirth which I replaced with Atziri's Promise atm.

I got the Cospris and Disvavour Colours in about 2.5k chroms (Vorici 3B for Disvavour and 3R for Cospri which is insanely lucky.
I even got my +1 curse Carnage amu today, which I think is better than Warped Timepiece. I tried both and the additional dmg while leeching + much needed stats is insane espacially for slayer.

GG Jewel:

Rest of the Gear:

Thanks for the build hope I will see another build from you any time soon.
"
kimmoov wrote:
Hey I just finished making 4off disfavor and 5 off cospri. I even bought 4lvl enhance but the thing is i cannot afford 4lvl enlighten and at this point if i wanna run 3 curses i have to put points on mana reserve almost losng 8~9 points. Is it true like you said I need 3lvl enlightn (+2) to run 3 curses? In my calculation i would need at least lvl 4 since 35*3*1.15(enhance)*0.84(5lvl enlighten)

if u read, don't need lvl 4 enlight, with just lvl 3 enlight u can cast 3 curse; u cannot cast blood rage or warchief totem without bloodmagic but for 3 curse u need only level 3 enlight

"
bitbite11 wrote:
I really want to play this and I can afford the 6L disfavour + cospris.

Only problem is colour. Vorici calc says its like 5k chroms on average for the disfavour. How did you make yours?

i used 3k chrom

"
Xtreemer wrote:
Got all the pieces toghether its a pretty nice build the dmg is good, but what i totaly dont like for quick labfarming its viable but i would still recomend a Juggernaut without only enfeeble running hp based 12k hp with a normal kaoms is reachable and 10 endurance charges too so you dont need to doddge anything every you can just stay and autohit.

With this build you can get oneshot by uberizaro

for me slayer > juggernaut for too many reason..

"
@DiceExile

gz man :)
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Oh, ok. Nice build, but require a good hands for farm endgame content. i mean guard/shaper
I must have got lucky with vorici because I got the colors i needed in 3 tries on each, so it only cost me 720 chroms. Now I just need a plus one curse amulet, the helm enchant and lvl 4 enhance/enlighten and im good to go. With my current gear uberlab is a breeze, i still need to dodge but in my opinion that makes the game more enjoyable to dodge his one shots.
We have legacy voidheart can fix with it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info