Photos of the Fan Meetup

"
WiseGuard wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
predictions for the announcements:

there will be a new league that is only marginally different from any other league before

there will be act 5

there will be new skills

there will be new uniques

there will be new cards

a ssf mode that is half-baked

graphical updates that fail to actually improve the performace (honestly I expect the opposite)

and an x-box version

---

You're still missing few points:

New league will have unique loot only for them!
Act 5 will have new layouts and new maps, also new monsters!
New skills will be red, blue or green castable spells!
There will be new 3d models for some of uniques!
Monsters in new league will drop loot!

But really, i am looking forward towards fixed melee. So tired of ranged shit being called "Melee".

you're right! how could I forget all these brand new innovations. that is why I don't work in ggg's marketing department, you need to be a genius to sell it to the fanboys, ahem, I mean fanbase, like they do!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Feb 6, 2017, 7:43:47 AM
GGG had better have a lot of loving news to present to us February 14th about PoE 2.6.0. After all it is Valentines Day... wait... what?... who was martyred? Instead of loving news such as "asynchronous trade is coming soon" or "we significantly decreased latency by increasing server quantities" or "we're removing reflect mod" or any of the many other QoP improvements needed, we'll probably get news of some bs play gimmick or ground special effect that will kill performance even more. Remember that February 14th is the day that Saint Valentine was executed by Emperor Claudius in Rome so 2.6.0 news on the 14th could announce changes that mean the death of many builds. Could go either way.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
4 photos thats it? how about a NY meetup?
I'm disappointed that nobody pretended to lose a portable mirror by the staff, and started yelling "where's my mirror? where's my mirror?"
"In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive" - Jordan Peterson(2018)

IGN:TheSnowofWinterFell
Last edited by horusray on Feb 6, 2017, 12:23:52 PM
"
vio wrote:
men in black :-)

hope you do a european trip one day. i would even overcome my personal aversion towards the gamescom in cologne and go pushing kids away from computers again having some fun and meet you there!

GGG shall come to munich, during the famous octoberfest there :)
Would love to have a few "Mass" (1 litre) beer with them. I´m sure they would enjoy it and we wouldn´t talk too much about the game after 1-2 hours :D

Oh and i found a NZ beginners guide for octoberfest :)

http://www.flightcentre.co.nz/nz-travel-blog/2015/08/24/a-beginners-guide-to-oktoberfest/

Come on guys, you deserve some party :p
would be nice to have a meet in eu :D especially in germany :D cologne is not that far from me :))
"
"This is a butt!" - Chris Wilson (misquoted)

Think I spent all my next league RNG on that. Personalized signatures on the back of the atlas cloth map! This is a buff was someone else's idea cause I was too nervous to think. Lightning res is my friend cause when asked what my favorite map was, my first response was Shrine.

:D
just a scrub.
Wish I could attend one of these gathering's.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Come to LA or San Diego next time please!
"
lolu wrote:
would be nice to have a meet in eu :D especially in germany :D cologne is not that far from me :))

last year they were at gamescon, which is in cologne ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info