<~MINE~> More Is Never Enough ● Heist League ● English ● SG, JP, AUS, NA

1. How many leagues have you participated in? 4(Breach,Harbinger,Abyss,Bestiary/Flashback)
2. Will you be able to complete 15/40 Challenges within the Incursion League? very easily,yes.
3. Will you be joining us on our Discord server? Yep
4. Are you aware of /global 820 & /trade 820? Definitely
5. Do you understand that We DO NOT accept Standard, HC and SSF players? Yes
(This rule HEAVILY ENFORCED in the first 30 days of each and every new League.)
6. Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact.

IGN: HeraldFlashback
Server/Gateway : Singapore
Discord : Chrissaw#5038

Additional Information
my reason for wanting to join this guild : I've been playing solo for all the past leagues and tried out many multiple builds and have come to understand most mechanics of the game and what each class excels at,i would like to take it a step further now to experience party plays,having fun with others in a game is the most rewarding for me and what i truly love about online games.I am willing to play whatever the group needs,be it Support or DPS,this is all contrary if there is anyone who is interested in party plays in the guild of course.
Last edited by chrissaw1 on May 18, 2018, 8:33:00 PM
@chrissaw1

I've sent you a friend's request on Discord. Please accept it so I can send you our Discord details.

I've also sent you a guild invite.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ) ✧*。:゚✧(◕‿◕✿)✧*。:゚✧
1. How many leagues you have participated in? 4
2. Will you be able to complete 15/40 Challenges within the Incursion League? Yes
3. Will you be joining us on our Discord server? Sorry, but No
4. Are you aware of /global 820 & /trade 820? Yes
6. My ign is: TkjtEz_eJoker. I play on the NA servers.

Try to join an active guild that seeks challenges, and would like to reach 36+/40 goals first time after
a few leagues. Looking forward to join the guild and have fun with other in incursion league. Thank you.
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on May 20, 2018, 11:26:46 PM
i am new in this game

ING = WARFGAMER

SERVER = SINGAPORE

DISCORD = GAMEFIGHTER#2428

i want to know if i can join your guild
1. How many leagues have you participated in? 4(since Breach)
2. Will you be able to complete 15/40 Challenges within the Incursion League? yes, shooting for 36/40 next league.
3. Will you be joining us on our Discord server? Yes
5. Do you understand that We DO NOT accept Standard, HC and SSF players? Yes, I don't play Standard, HC and SSF at all
6. Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact.

IGN: DemetreusRF
Server/Gateway : NA
Discord : Demetreus#4286

Additional Information
I would say that before Bestiary, I was newbie and didn't play that much. But, in Bestiary I started playing more seriously and have multiple characters near lvl90(two > 90, one 89), and finally was able to do endgame bosses(guardians, red elder, shaper). I was playing solo, but want to join your guild and participate in guild activities(can play support or dps, doesn't matter)
Last edited by Demetreus29 on May 22, 2018, 8:01:06 PM
1. How many leagues have you participated in? Actively played from legacy onwards
2. Will you be able to complete 15/40 Challenges within the Incursion League? Yes, will be able to get 15/40
6. Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact. SadBoysOnly, Aus Gateway, Sir Knight#0001
1. How many leagues have you participated in?
Since Talisman
2. Will you be able to complete 15/40 Challenges within the Incursion League?
If I enjoy the content, unlike bestiary (only played on and off this league), which it seems I will since Ignite prolif is back and incursion mechanic looks extremely fun along with Vaal Rework.
3. Will you be joining us on our Discord server?
I can.
4. Are you aware of /global 820 & /trade 820?
Yes
5. Do you understand that We DO NOT accept Standard, HC and SSF players?
I suck at HC, and I like restarts and I'm not patient enough to farm for certain uniques. I did delete everything and am playing on Standard atm waiting for the league, wanted to mess around.
IGN: Obliv_Oni I play NA: Washington DC.
1. How many leagues you have participated in? 1
2. Will you be able to complete 15/40 Challenges within the Incursion League? Yes
6. My ign is: DotonateMe. I play on the SG or JP servers. My Discord contact is TraderCreep|TraderCreep#7612
1. How many leagues have you participated in? Since Harb, so 3, but including races.
2. Will you be able to complete 15/40 Challenges within the Incursion League? Yes, short of my hands falling off, this won't be an issue.
4. Are you aware of /global 820 & /trade 820? Unfortunately.
5. Do you understand that We DO NOT accept Standard, HC and SSF players? Yep.
6. My IGN is Lokinir. I play on NA (California realm) my discord is Loki#4086
1. How many leagues have you participated in? 5 or so
6. IGN is StormyGesler on SG. Discord is Cakemonster#2037

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info