Dual Wielding dagger and wand

Guide of how to do this from reddit. Of course it's a weird bug.

"
Equip 2 Wands, shit one in main hand, good one in offhand

Vendor main-hand wand

Drop 1H melee weapon in a map or zone and pick it back up with auto-equip on.

Profit
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
Guide of how to do this from reddit. Of course it's a weird bug.

"
Equip 2 Wands, shit one in main hand, good one in offhand

Vendor main-hand wand

Drop 1H melee weapon in a map or zone and pick it back up with auto-equip on.

Profit

I do not think this will require an emergency patch to fix up, but it will happen.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Thanks for ruining this for all of us.

I mean comon, your character having the ability to equip two different types of ONE HANDERS is game breaking and will be hotfixed within 24 hrs. Unlike labyrinth shit lag mechanics and constant DC, that is so far on the back burner they won't even address it as an issue. That way the people who don't have the problem can blaim the people who do have the problem for their toasters, because clearly it would be addressed officially by GGG and associates. No way is it Intel favored fodder chipsets, they must have stocks in that company it's so obvious.
This might help.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5r684s/discussion_actually_onehand_melee_weapons_wands/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5r3vua/binos_kitchen_knife_obliteration_demons_horn/
Pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything. Bring your own weapons, safety not guaranteed.
Last edited by tehcrs on Jan 31, 2017, 3:45:46 AM
I ccan only wish this was possible 😆
ey
At least let it run until end of breach GGG PLS

Make this moment legendary so people can talk about and remember in the future 😆
ey
Well do we get banned for using it?
Is it intended ?
I would like to know from a ggg member.
ign POWERSIPHONFORTHEWINNN
Why would you get banned if you're using the game mechanics?
"
Mezion wrote:

this is not game mechanics this is ingame vendor bug, and for other yes is possible to make use of it like before someone mentioned by selling main hand casual wand then enter a map and drop a dagger for example and pick it up but to have auto-equip option enabled.

Nice one! :)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
"
4lin wrote:
"
Mezion wrote:

this is not game mechanics this is ingame vendor bug, and for other yes is possible to make use of it like before someone mentioned by selling main hand casual wand then enter a map and drop a dagger for example and pick it up but to have auto-equip option enabled.

Nice one! :)

It's not a vendor bug.

The bug part is the auto equip checked option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info