| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

"
memberx wrote:
So i am progressing with this build quite well... doing t13 and t14 with no problem...

ATM i am collecting currency for Kaom's heart. I have all resists over capped, so i can remove the current chest and they are still capped.

What would you recommend me to buy next, Kaom's or sth else? Jewels are also the thing it must be replaced in the future... Although i don't know where else to get 80 inteligence... Helmet is crap, but will get better in future...

Opal rings are out off reach, usufull ones go for few hundred chaos...

My gear:

Spoiler

If i add enchant on boots in Ulab, do I lose the resists? Hope not, i paid a lot for them...

Uber lab will remove those resists on boots.

Yeah, Kaom will increase our survivability greatly.

Use lvl 14 curse, it's only 130 int. You can also craft Int on your helmet.
Don't bother too much about Opal rings. You can get any ring with enough resists, good life roll, phys damage and increased ele damage.
NANI
"
Dragonisis01 wrote:

apart from jewels/6link on wpn is there anything else i can improve on as this will be the only build i am going to play this season (casual player) note: i am using bisco's to farm & switch rare gem for dmg gem on boss fights

Same with me, playing only 1 build in the Harbinger (casually don't have much time :D)

1. get belt of the deceiver (intimidation is great dps boost)
2. helmet with 100+ hp roll
3. gloves with better life roll, attack speed/phys damage (or both)
4. boots with better hp roll
5. Rattler with better dmg
NANI
Guys, I'm gonna transfer this build to Slayer to run Uber lab smoothly. Will post updates.

NANI
А какая лучше чарка на голову?
"
gepmah wrote:
Guys, I'm gonna transfer this build to Slayer to run Uber lab smoothly. Will post updates.

THANK YOU!!!

I was runing the Ulab last few days, but I respected VP and took some more life regen nodes and i had no problems. But for last Izaro fight i always spected VP back... (have only 6,3k life and with no VP i don0t fell good taking Izaro).

He dies in like 3 secs... i have like 300k dps buffed

Hope you update the build soon, i started to play pure RF build because running lab with this build is just no fun...but currency you can get in few Ulab runs i just crazy...
"
Derkkill wrote:
А какая лучше чарка на голову?

Ну их всего две - 40% дамаги или 15% скорости атаки с циклоном. Для этого билда атак спид будет хорошо, но если попалась дамага тоже хорошо.
NANI
this could be a noob question, then am a noob :) your 6L set up only works if its in your weapon or does it work the same way if its set up in a 6L armor?

ty
"
Kingxxx wrote:
this could be a noob question, then am a noob :) your 6L set up only works if its in your weapon or does it work the same way if its set up in a 6L armor?

ty

Same way :D

Sockets and Links are the same wherever you have them.
NANI
but if it set in the armor do you still get the 50% phys dmg to lightening benefit from the weapon?
"
Kingxxx wrote:
but if it set in the armor do you still get the 50% phys dmg to lightening benefit from the weapon?

Yes, you will get all the benefits. There is no restrictions whatsoever.
NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info