| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

Is blood rage really worth trying to keep up now? it feels awful going pack to pack losing health
"
Echon9ne wrote:
Is blood rage really worth trying to keep up now? it feels awful going pack to pack losing health

It feels good for me personally while clearing maps, extra attack speed and frenzy charges for more damage. You can drop it if it's too punishing for you.
NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
"
Dele wrote:
Did you try out a shock style build? replacing elemental focus that is.

I believe the problem will be that cyclone doesnt do big enough single hits to shock bosses?

Yeah, I thought about it, but we're dealing a lot of small hits with cyclone thus making very little use of Shock mechanics.

Vaal lightning trap would work better)

Could just swap ele focus for damage on full life (slight issue being you will get a damage drop when you get hit, which is possibly when you need it for leech). Not sure how that behaves with blood rage these days though?
I'd probably drop blood rage anyway though as I don't like the degen, and without a load of frenzies, isn't that vital.
As a templar version of this build, blood rage is free becauase life regen...but i can definitely see how 4% degen moving between packs could be not great as a 0 regen berserker :/
Last edited by Bloodytrailz on Aug 7, 2017, 12:47:52 PM
So I am currently playing this build in the new league and it's working so far, thanks!
I still have a couple of questions though:
1. Is there some stuff that changed in this build of the game that affects this build?
2. Elemental Damage With Attacks Support got nerved a bit - is it still worth it?
3. With your gem setup posted here you are not cursing and not generating endurance charges even though you skill additional ones in the passive skill tree... Whats all that about and what are you doing with your last gem slots? Technically you still got an empty 6L

Edit: Alright I forgot about Kaom's so you dont have any additional gem slots, Im guessing the other stuff is just worth more than cursing at this point

Thank you so much for doing this I love this build :)
Last edited by Seath_hh on Aug 7, 2017, 5:49:55 PM
Playing this build as my starter in Harbinger league, so far so great, finally got a Brain Rattler today and my damage went through the roof.

Right now I'm 84, not playing too much, maps are a breeze although i haven't gone past t10 yet cause i got unlucky with drops, done atziri and uber lab facetank mode, 6.3k hp with rare armor and no HP jewels.

Once i get my Kaom's Heart i'm thinking of dropping a few life nodes and going for the Forces of Nature cluster, lightning penetration will be very good for bossing.

Thanks for this build gepmah, it's great fun!
Do you think this build will work as good on a slayer?
"
Seath_hh wrote:
So I am currently playing this build in the new league and it's working so far, thanks!
I still have a couple of questions though:
1. Is there some stuff that changed in this build of the game that affects this build?
2. Elemental Damage With Attacks Support got nerved a bit - is it still worth it?
3. With your gem setup posted here you are not cursing and not generating endurance charges even though you skill additional ones in the passive skill tree... Whats all that about and what are you doing with your last gem slots? Technically you still got an empty 6L

Edit: Alright I forgot about Kaom's so you dont have any additional gem slots, Im guessing the other stuff is just worth more than cursing at this point

Thank you so much for doing this I love this build :)

1. Yeah, flasks get slightly nerfed, the cyclone is buffed with range, gods powers which can save you in harsh situations.
2. Elemental damage with attacks is a buff! before, WED increased the elemental damage of our weapon ONLY, now, it increases any source of elemental damage (ie. HoA, Hatred etc.) A Little decrease in numbers is made to compensate strong buff.
3. Skill tree doesn't do anything with Endurance charges.
You can use curses, but I don't like self-cast them all the time... and we don't have any more mana to use Blasphemy, nor more slots to add CWDT - curse on hit - curse - spell. The best thing will be glove corruption - Elemental weakness on hit.

Thanks for the credit :)
NANI
"
strata07 wrote:
Do you think this build will work as good on a slayer?

It would work, though you need to adjust it.
Things to drop:
- Vaal pact, cuz Slayer's leech is great, don't waste it)
- Death rush ring, cuz you'll have Onslaught
- Bladefall, cuz you'll have regen

Things to pick up:
- 7 points to grab life/mana leech on the tree
- more damage clusters on the tree. berz have 40% more damage, thus not need as much damage nodes.

Playstyle:
- no more facetanking :D
NANI
Hi,
love the build so far just a question,

You are using focus support gem and the gem says "supported skills cannot inflict elemental ailments"

so the way i understand this if u shock a mob (from our lightning damage) they will take more damage due to our nodes increased damage from ailments but if u are using focus gem you are not putting ailments on mobs thus not benefiting from the ailments damage? or am i getting this all wrong?

other than that good job on build hope you keep working on it, maybe add some alternative gear options is he only thing i would add

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info