Donald Trump and US politics

noooo

dont drain the swamp!

I dont see any any key!
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Oh well. There's one other thing I'd say is true right now. Teflon might be extremely non-stick but it's not bulletproof. One can hope. *Trumpshrug*

What do you mean by this?
Cause to me it sounds like you want the president of the usa to be shot or mb even do it yourself,or am i misrading this ?
[Removed by Support]

It's really not ok to be a certain something anymore it seems.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
Lets just wait for Mueller to indict Trump. Then america probably gets Pence until 2020. Trump supporters are not Pence supporters.

That truck just made a big U-Turn yesterday in Congress with the markup process of H.R. 391 and H. Res. 446. Robert Mueller's appointment is now on track to be scrutinized by the judiciary committee as well as an investigation of Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, Bill Clinton, and others such as Susan Rice (mentioned by name in the video, but not listed in the first four pages)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&t=25167s

(Around 7 hours in, is where it starts happening)

The big problem for the left, is that once the FBI starts accessing Imran Awan's hard drives, they will have access to a lot of data on congressional democrats that the Awan brothers weren't supposed to be accessing (but were collecting). People that play dirty like to collect dirt for potential blackmail later on.

I expect it to take a few weeks to gain steam, but when it does, the most dangerous swamp creatures will be dealt with through legal channels. Once DC is clear of those, the next step (cleaning out the deep state swamp rats) will begin, and then the rest of the swamp can be drained.

Just another attack from Trump and his cronies because they got nailed to the wall on the Russian collusion.
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:

Just another attack from Trump and his cronies because they got nailed to the wall on the Russian collusion.

If by nailed to the wall you mean zero proof of any collusion, sure.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Mooch vs Priebus

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Liberals are going crazy about the trans ban. Are they stupid? Trump is saving lives. Trans lives. You ever seen the people in the military talking about them? Or even gays? Jeez, they ought to send Trump a thank you for saving my life letter.

Liberals live in a fantasy world.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jul 27, 2017, 2:55:33 PM
Mooch is like Trump if Trump really gave zero fucks (Trump gives around two and a half fucks because he's President).

"
I got the sense that Scaramucci’s campaign against leakers flows from his intense loyalty to Trump. Unlike other Trump advisers, I’ve never heard him say a bad word about the President. “What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people,” he told me.
He cryptically suggested that he had more information about White House aides. “O.K., the Mooch showed up a week ago,” he said. “This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, O.K.? Because I nailed these guys. I’ve got digital fingerprints on everything they’ve done through the F.B.I. and the fucking Department of Justice.”

That's The New Yorker's Ryan Lizza about a phone call he had with Mooch. Wew lad.

Another money quote:

"
“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

My sides.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jul 27, 2017, 10:40:53 PM
In other news, Democrats took the bait?

"
Xavderion wrote:
In other news, Democrats took the bait?

I've been thinking about this, and the Trump framing of the issue — that is, as being about "medical costs and disruption" rather than the usual rightwing arguments — does indeed make it seem like a deliberate trap. I think the liberal (center-left) response will be "let them serve, just have them pay for hormone therapy and reassignment surgery on their own so they cost the same as cisgendered soldiers," while the progressive (far-left) position will be "transgender soldiers have a right to hormone therapy and reassignment surgery at government expense." These are contradictory positions, and the anticipated official progressive response would be expected to drown out liberal voices and further repel centrists, creating a more fervent but less populous (and less populist) Democratic Party.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info