"
morbo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
CNN is ISIS.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Holly shit, that's how mafia operates.

Mr. HanSolo, you have two nice kids and a beautiful wife, it would be a real shame something bad happened to them. I'm sure we can come to an agreement that would benefit everyone.

signed,
Corleone News Network

na the Mafia has more class

I dont see any any key!
HanSoloAsshole has said some pretty wrong stuff, i read through some of his posts.

But if you're not breaking some crazy law, or directly inciting violence, individuals should be able to speak their minds openly and anonymously, create funny memes without being tracked down by a multi-billion dollar corporation and having their livelihood threatened unless they stop their thought crimes and bow down at the feet of a "News Network"

Sets a pretty wild standard. Who are the nazis and fascists again?
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jul 5, 2017, 11:47:41 AM
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
whoa scrotie is now going savage mode xD

An interesting video if you guys have time for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5AKjNjFEQA
Last edited by diablofdb on Jul 5, 2017, 2:14:35 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I stand with HanAssholeSolo.

Agreed.

"
pneuma wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I stand with HanAssholeSolo.
Agreed.
I like yours better. As I've explained before, I see Trump less as a warrior and more as a weapon.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 5, 2017, 2:47:44 PM
The underlying problem, as I see it, is the implicit threat. CNN knows all too well the genuine danger into which the would place the memester by revealing his identity. And that danger comes from the weaponized Left. CNN would simply justify it by calling it "news," but it would be a punitive act, deliberately placing the kid in the line of fire of some very dangerous and irrational people. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
CNN knows all too well the genuine danger into which the would place the memester by revealing his identity. And that danger comes from the weaponized Left. CNN would simply justify it by calling it "news," but it would be a punitive act, deliberately placing the kid in the line of fire of some very dangerous and irrational people. ='[.]'=

Indeed. Some of those extreme liberals see no issue with terrorizing a kid to push their agenda.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Manocean wrote:

These sad motherfuckers never lived any place where no opportunity or freedom exists. Although longer liberals run things more likely it gets. Maybe they hate themselves.

I criticize USA policy. But we are more perfect to the degree constitution is followed which is one of the best documents man has ever produced
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 5, 2017, 8:04:07 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-40504352

You need a robot ban, home of the brave. They could kill you. To add some more idiocy.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Jul 5, 2017, 8:45:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info