Donald Trump and US politics

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Fucking ashamed of being an american ffs. Your ''ORDER'' or whatever the fuck he calls it is the stupidiest shit I've ever seen.

So now you know how the conservatives felt with 8 years of Obama. Shoe is on the other foot now.

I don't agree with everything Donald has done and wants to do, but I sure as heck agree with more of it than what Obama did to our country.

Oh yeah you know make the world HATE US EVEN MORE WHAT A GREAT PRESIDENT. This OBVIOUSLY WON'T BACKFIRE.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
When the far left attacks Trump, and calls him a "Nazi" and a "Fascist", it just underscores how completely and utterly clueless they are. About history, and reality. Yet the left attacks the right as being uneducated. Pot, kettle, black.

If this was a Fascist government, the protestors would be shot dead in the streets by the military and police. Because that's what Fascist regimes have done in history.

This also works against them, because shouting "Fascist" as an insult will end up being like the boy who cried wolf. And if actual Fascists show up, nobody is going to believe the ones shouting "Fascist".

My typical response (troll) to these claims is that if Trump is a Fascist, then maybe Fascism isn't that bad? Because there is no point in trying to argue with these people. So I just say something that makes them madder. Stay mad, saltybros. Stay mad. For the next 8 years. You'll be an endless source of entertainment for me.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 29, 2017, 3:50:47 PM
"
Oh yeah you know make the world HATE US EVEN MORE WHAT A GREAT PRESIDENT. This OBVIOUSLY WON'T BACKFIRE.

Conjure up the image of something that you like to have just right. Maybe it's your bedroom with the bed made, fresh sheets, trinkets on your bookshelf, desk, dresser top all in a row. Shades on the window drawn just so. Closet organized by color, or perhaps some other metric. Shoes arrayed as you like them, television at the perfect angle. Or maybe it's something else. Just picture it in all of its just-the-way-you-like-it glory.

Would you rather have it just the way you like it, but have your neighbor disagree with your tastes, or would you change it all just for their nodding approval?
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
When the far left attacks Trump, and calls him a "Nazi" and a "Fascist", it just underscores how completely and utterly clueless they are. About history, and reality. Yet the left attacks the right as being uneducated. Pot, kettle, black.

If this was a Fascist government, the protestors would be shot dead in the streets by the military and police. Because that's what Fascist regimes have done in history.

This also works against them, because shouting "Fascist" as an insult will end up being like the boy who cried wolf. And if actual Fascists show up, nobody is going to believe the ones shouting "Fascist".

My typical response (troll) to these claims is that if Trump is a Fascist, then maybe Fascism isn't that bad? Because there is no point in trying to argue with these people. So I just say something that makes them madder. Stay mad, saltybros. Stay mad. For the next 8 years. You'll be an endless source of entertainment for me.

Who is to say that Bannon wont send the military to bring people to order by force soon? First they go after the immigrants and build their stupid wall, then they go after everyone else. Trump is a dictator. This is only the beginning.

There might be a civil war and if there is, there will be blood!
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Let them overuse the word fascist like they overused every other word (racist, sexist, you name it). The word will lose its meaning and just become another SJW buzzword that nobody cares about. They're shooting themselves in the foot again and they don't realize it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Who is to say that Bannon wont send the military to bring people to order by force soon? First they go after the immigrants and build their stupid wall, then they go after everyone else. Trump is a dictator. This is only the beginning.

Are you completely clueless? Since when does Steve Bannon have control over the military? Is this some sorta conspiracy theory that Trump is just a puppet for Steve Bannon, who happens to be Hitler reincarnated?

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 29, 2017, 4:05:37 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
When the far left attacks Trump, and calls him a "Nazi" and a "Fascist", it just underscores how completely and utterly clueless they are.
Wrong.

Let's say you wanted government to advance policies neither "left" nor "right," but squarely against the interest of the people. If so, you obviously could not win votes in a democratic election with the truth of what your candidates are up to. Although lying about activity might be good short-term, you'd need something else, a distraction, an irrelevancy which your voters could feel good about.

The purpose of identity politics is to promote racist, sexist, and other bigotry within the populace. Does it matter what Obama's policies are? No, he's black; support him. Does it matter if Wikileaks has released troves of dirt on Clinton? No, she's a woman; it'll be historic if she wins. The replacement of legitimate issue discussion with race is classic racism; with gender, is classic sexism.

However, in order to support a massive bigotry movement, propaganda is required. Most importantly, people need to be convinced they're fighting fire with fire. Being racist against white people seems more justified if one believes the status quo is racism favoring white people. Being sexist favoring women seems more justified if one believes the status quo is sexism against women. In the past, racist propaganda would attempt to appeal to the majority by exaggerating the existential danger posed by a "powerful" scapegoat minority; modern identity politics instead appeals to minorities and continually portrays the majority as out to destroy their way of life.

Thus, the answer to "why is all the screaming about racism so loud?" is: because Hillary Clinton was the most corrupt candidate to ever run for President, thus brainwashing levels have never been higher. This doesn't underscore how clueless they are; it underscores how clueless they think you are, and want you to be.

Don't play their game. Never fight racism with racism; never fight sexism with sexism. These things are best treated as what they truly are: utterly fucking irrelevant. Promote their meaninglessness, mock those who attach meaning to them, and don't forget to focus on the actual issues.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 29, 2017, 4:36:14 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Are you completely clueless? Since when does Steve Bannon have control over the military? Is this some sorta conspiracy theory that Trump is just a puppet for Steve Bannon, who happens to be Hitler reincarnated?

He is the chief of the national security council and Trump got rid of other high ranking officials. Nazi land america.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

He is the chief of the national security council and Trump got rid of other high ranking officials. Nazi land america.

Ahh "nazi", another one of those buzzwords that have no meaning nowadays. Well done.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Boom, you just nailed it. You totally 100% convinced me that Trump is a Nazi, and we're living in the 4th Reich, Sieg Hail! Going to get a swastika tattooed on my forehead tomorrow. Only because it's an entry requirement to join the new SS Machen Amerika Great division. lolz. I'll be answering directly to Herr Bannon.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 29, 2017, 5:04:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info