[3.2][HC] Sweep viable. 9k HP Exedy's Crit Sweep Champion (Hegemony's Era)

"
Buenomars wrote:
Which gem adds more DPS here, Increased Critical damage or Faster Attacks? Also, with the perma-fortify, I assume this build is quite safe with 18% physical reflect?

Increased critical damage is better. I don't know why all other guiders going faster attacks.

No, its not safe, i will never go phys reflect map on hc.
twitch.tv/ExedyGG
Last edited by ExedyGG on Jan 28, 2017, 12:06:30 PM
Is there any chance for RT endgame build? Do not like crits on HC.
"
DurLagDT wrote:
Is there any chance for RT endgame build? Do not like crits on HC.

I don't think non crit build can get damage and survivability like that cause there's no reason to wear atziri's acuity. I think crit build will be much better anyway.
twitch.tv/ExedyGG
I only have a 5L Belly and a Hege Era, but I have a Champion I'll try this with. I ran it as a Berserker last league.
Il try this build in HC.

I was curious why you would not take Whirling Barrier node? You are just one point away and it seems that 6% block chance and 10% chance to generate a power charge when you block is decent.
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
What do you think is it viable with Atziri axe (non crit) and with voidheart?
I play with Warlords mark + blasphemy and i think this is better than arctic armour. What do u think about it?
"
LordMiku wrote:
I play with Warlords mark + blasphemy and i think this is better than arctic armour. What do u think about it?

You already have endurance charge generation from Smashing Strikes passive node. Also you got enough life leech from tree. Warlord mark can be a good alternative on 90- lvls, but later Arctic armour wins. It's a very good aura.

"
kmarozsi wrote:
What do you think is it viable with Atziri axe (non crit) and with voidheart?

I think nothing, cause never played non crit :)

"
Xeian wrote:
Il try this build in HC.

I was curious why you would not take Whirling Barrier node? You are just one point away and it seems that 6% block chance and 10% chance to generate a power charge when you block is decent.

It's your choise :) i don't really think 6% block chance will save your ass... But you can use it if you want.
twitch.tv/ExedyGG
Last edited by ExedyGG on Apr 4, 2017, 9:20:02 AM
I will try my build again next league on HC. But i will start as Juggernaut and switch to Berserker when i will get Atziri's acuity (probably 92+ lvl).

My thought on 3.0:
Brutality is good support gem, it can be good in this build. The only bad reason for this - we will not freeze enemies, but i still thinking if that's worth it.
twitch.tv/ExedyGG
Hey. Cool build. Very much I wait for update build. What are you going to take in the quest with the bandits? What is your opinion on nerf of power charges ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info