My IQ just dropped, after the numerous whining threads.

"
(a crappy console game that any serious ARPG player should avoid).

I laughed! Seriously. I did.

"People like different games than me. They are not "serious" players", whatever that means. D3 provides a different experience than PoE, but I do believe the game has more current players than PoE, making it way more successful. I don personally like the game, but hell...

But hey, I see your need to feel superior. I hope bashing D3 works for you.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Consol has already creeped into POE. Powercreep alone is 10 fold since i signed up (right around time xbox development started) and game is becomming more arcade like, very fast. Read charens "one with everything" post explains it well.... Then you have history of other companies blurring the lines. Skyrim UI/interface was terrible compared Oblivion and oblivion compared to morrowind.

History is not on their side. But I'll wait and see ofc

I also have no regrets. Money well spent mostly so far. Had fun got stash tabs for all my shit all look good doing it. But game could turn into shit really easy and fears not unfounded.

This, they've already messed PoE up from the way I liked it best. I don't care how they used the money I spent though.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info