Why is this coming to hackland Xbox One?

Everything important is stored server side which is why people only ever cheat in racing with map/zoom hacks.

Assuming that data could possibly be stored locally on console, yeah, theyre free to hack away at it and pretty much get/do whatever they want. Not a good idea to put it on xbox either way, especially since they could do the same stupid shit they did with garena later on if the xbox version fails by integrating that community into the PC version.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Not a good idea to put it on xbox either way, especially since they could do the same stupid shit they did with garena later on if the xbox version fails by integrating that community into the PC version.

That is doubtable.

a) If they are actually technically different, it would simply be not possible they are essentially two games.
b) This would require those people to own a PC... and if you have a PC you should maybe use this version. I cannot see them implementing Traps and Totems in a console version, it would be nightmare to place them, so I assume they stripped a lot from the console version that is simply not really fun with the limitation a controller has
"
Emphasy wrote:
If they are actually technically different, it would simply be not possible they are essentially two games.
not so different
After all, I guess all skills, item bases, item properties and game mechanics will be the same. Maybe some numerical values will be different.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Jan 20, 2017, 11:20:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info