Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

This is real, right? As long as the PC version continues to have 5 flask slots and at least 6 skills, it's fine. My only question is why would you even shift it to the Xbox in the first place? You need 1 movement skill at all times so one slot is immediately gone, leaving you with a maximum of 3 skills to use. This might be just my opinion, but the flask also directly attacks Pathfinder which revolves around flasks. The only real benefit this brings is possible publicity for people to get the PC version.

As other people have mentioned, the trade channels are basically untrustworthy for almost any items. You will see stuff at 10 times the price of what things should be worth. How is this going to play out in the XBox?

One last question: What exactly is happening to the Scion regarding subclasses? I've seen a few posts hinting it's going to get actual choices which sounds awesome.
Playstation version???
POE on xbox will become the flag ship game to play!

Cannot wait :D
"
Slicer9875 wrote:
This is real, right? As long as the PC version continues to have 5 flask slots and at least 6 skills, it's fine. My only question is why would you even shift it to the Xbox in the first place? You need 1 movement skill at all times so one slot is immediately gone, leaving you with a maximum of 3 skills to use. This might be just my opinion, but the flask also directly attacks Pathfinder which revolves around flasks. The only real benefit this brings is possible publicity for people to get the PC version.

As other people have mentioned, the trade channels are basically untrustworthy for almost any items. You will see stuff at 10 times the price of what things should be worth. How is this going to play out in the XBox?

One last question: What exactly is happening to the Scion regarding subclasses? I've seen a few posts hinting it's going to get actual choices which sounds awesome.

pc version wont be changed in regard of flask and skill number you can use i think.

for trading i think GGG has made up some trade system finally which will implemented to the pc version too at least i hope so

one last thing im sure of cause it was mentioned before by GGG is, that scion will get reworked.

all will happen before or at release of act 5 i guess
Thanks GGG
IGN : @MyBurningBallz
Last edited by Ineedajob2 on Feb 14, 2017, 11:07:24 PM
I would like to dedicate Aleister Crowley's poem called PANACEA to GGG and all die-hard supporters who were fleeced off of their hard earned money for financing the development of XboX version of PoE they for sure will love to play:

PANACEA

Money, money, money, money,
Money, money, money,
Money, money, money;
Money, money, money;
Money, money, money;
Money, money, money;
Money, money, money.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on Jan 20, 2017, 5:54:28 AM
this was so sad, at final all companies = $$$$$$$$$
i think ggg was different but no, facepalm

/quit
That was a nice move from GGG. After fixing all the pc version issues and delivering a perfect game with the supporter's money they will now transfer this perfect gaming experience to xbox.
Every pc supporter is now so excited to buy further support packs and not to mention the millions of $ that the xbox users will donate in the future.
It's a win-win situation for GGG,man you've gotta love their way of thinking.
This is sooo fucking pathetic. Finally a legit reason to quit this fucking game.
They couldn't keep up with the work they had with PC version and now only complete mongoloids would think this xbox clown fiesta is going to change anything in a good way. It won't, it will only make PoE a peasant casual d3 like garbage.
I am too old to hate or troll GGG like other Users here.
Its GGG Decision about the Future of PoE.

I had a lot of Fun with PoE in the Past, i will have a lot of Fun in the Future with this Game, BUT...

... the Breach Supporter Pack was my last Money Support for GGG, because i dont want a Multiplattform PoE and i dont like the Way PoE goes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info