Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

ROFL this utube vid
well rip, we had a good run.
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
in my personal opinion this will divide the community so much either the PC will die out or the Xbox One will.

RIP
So lets get this straight. Chris says they added cool downs to CoC to help server performance because they would rather pour the cash into development than hosting. I was able to accept my favorite mechanic getting smashed to the ground. I accepted the death of mjolner and cospris for the same reason. I can get behind that.

Fast forward two months and I realise the cash is actually going to an Xbox port and servers instead of PC development us supporters helped pay for. I think my days of mtx and supporter packs are over. If the performance drops the slightest bit from where it is now (which still needs work IMO) it's time I walk away from path like so many of my friends have over the years.

Sad news GGG.
ahahahha this is hilarious. I don't know why but it is. this has some kind of april 1st vibe to it. too bad though for poe, since the best times in this game are long gone. well, grats to ggg, time to make the dollars. you deserve it!
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Thank you ggg
"
matsu07 wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
ichishi wrote:
But you decided to deceive those who stayed loyal the longest.

No deception. Just a project under wraps until now. Hell, would you rather Chris use your money to buy himself personal luxuries, or would you rather see it invested back into the company in a new way that still benefits the PC-based community?
"
Chris wrote:
...we internally pledged... We haven't modified the game content on the PC version due to any console decisions. The development and direction of the PC version has not and will not change due to the existence of the console version.

I wanted to see improvements that have been asked for ages on the PC version. Stop trying to bend the fact that we funded a game some of us can't even play. Again: UNWILLINGLY and UNKNOWINGLY.

If that's fine with you, OK man. I get it. But I'm on the other side. Waiting for certain improvements for ages, thinking they were working hard on it. But this is what we get. A PORT.

You bought a supporter pack, not fucking shares... grow up.
Hold on a second, where's the love for PS4? :(
"
Phoenix320 wrote:
So lets get this straight. Chris says they added cool downs to CoC to help server performance because they would rather pour the cash into development than hosting. I was able to accept my favorite mechanic getting smashed to the ground. I accepted the death of mjolner and cospris for the same reason. I can get behind that.

Fast forward two months and I realise the cash is actually going to an Xbox port and servers instead of PC development us supporters helped pay for. I think my days of mtx and supporter packs are over. If the performance drops the slightest bit from where it is now (which still needs work IMO) it's time I walk away from path like so many of my friends have over the years.

Sad news GGG.
What's even more hilarious is that CoC/Lolner destruction was probably not because of server performance issues but because of client(namely xb1) performance issues.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
@GGG. do not forget that Action RPG genre belongs to PC gamers.

Sincerely, Eeluer.

If that's not a high handed PC master race comment, I don't know what is. Why they chose to port to Xbone instead of PS4 is the real mystery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info