Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

RIP PoE on Pc... now im undestand why during last year the game did not received adequate atention regarding bug, fix , balance , and and suffered constant delays on new content and updates.

Im really hope PoE on pc doesen't become GGG'S secondary project now with so many Pc Gamers who believed and supported this project.
I am curious how they are going to rebalance flasks.
How are the XBOX players going to trade? This is huge.
RiP PoE
Beta Member Since 2010
Well, that's something i didn't expect. GZ!

And also, snow is coming it seems. A lot of people will be happy about it.
"
WhiteAngel wrote:
RIP PoE on Pc... now im undestand why during last year the game did not received adequate atention regarding bug, fix , balance , and and suffered constant delays on new content and updates.

Im really hope PoE on pc doesen't become GGG'S secondary project now with so many Pc Gamers who believed and supported this project.
Dont tell this horrible truth on the forums... moderators actually delete such posts
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I don't care about the consoles, but this trailer and the music is just outstanding. - as usual.

I personally do not ask for a GNU/Linux version, but a little love over Wine compatibility on the DX9 side would go a long way, since we don't really expect DX11 to be anywhere perfect on Wine.

And, as usual, I'm smashing F5 on Jobs page for an opening an overseas job. Which I know will not happen in near future.
twitter.com/snoazll
now i just to hear about a xbone beta and i'll be set.
Dear god, no please, no! This will influence the PoE we love significantly, even though they won't admit it.
Ambush IGN: Kvazzminions | EKvazz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info