Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

"
satanttin wrote:
Leeeel wanna bet a auction house is comming to just xbox? i mean how they gonna trade? :')

if they get an auction house or increased drop rate and pc users won't this is going to be the end of poe xD

The end of poe because a bunch of forum warriors have the sads? Kinda really doubt it.
Last edited by Monkeybizniz on Jan 19, 2017, 6:26:31 PM
"
franko79 wrote:
So it looks like i sponsored Xbox version with my money.
If i know that POE will turn in to console casual poo i would not pay a cent.
From now i will for sure not buy support packs anymore. If you want console kidds to support you then good luck GGG.

Me, You, and a lot of people. Regret. Is. Real. If only refunding was possible hehe. But this is dreaming too much. No soup for us my friend.

Better trading system?
Life/CI revamp?
Ignore List Revamp?
Guild-oriented content?
PVP-oriented content?
Ascendancy classes balance (since some are right now hipster-only classes)?

No, no soup for us. Play this on Xbox One. Thanks for your money. I guess there were a lot of people asking for this port, I just didn't see them anywhere.
"
Monkeybizniz wrote:
grats GGG.

Hi Chris, is Bill a good kisser? Just wondering KappaPride

/facepalm

Bill Gates doesn't run Microsoft anymore, as he's too busy giving away his money. Perhaps you meant Satya?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
This is the beginning of the End Times for PoE.

We had a good run.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
frenzul wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
Leeeel wanna bet a auction house is comming to just xbox? i mean how they gonna trade? :')

if they get an auction house or increased drop rate and pc users won't this is going to be the end of poe xD

The end of poe because a bunch of forum warriors have the sads? Kinda really doubt it.

We'll see who is right if it happens! :D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Why
Firstly I was surprised , but when u think about all stuff around....

1. there are 32 and 64 bit versions working on outdated (understand crappy) engine, all have to agree with that! So, why not moving to other engine?

2. both versions are quite poor optimized (which is true even when someone may disagree)

3. while choosing a new platform, focusing on minor platform (minor - sales on PS4 are 2:1 to xbox, so xbox is really a minor market) is just meh.... there is one big market completely missed - MacOS

4. MacOS should bring incredibly more users than xbox who also "produces" more operating profit to GGG

As a linux user, i'm just praying to see one day any native version for MacOS/Linux.
Latest DX/version updates of the game are unplayable on my RX480 and linux even with well configured wine. There's no problem with my PC, because a lot of other games running flawlessly... it's just disappointing... makes me a really sad man.

There is a plenty things to fix before reaching a new market...
I really hope, that GGG think twice before making this move...

So, let's see what will happen in upcomming months...

PS: i'm not a native english speaker, so pls don't kill me for a ton of grammar misstakes made...
“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.”
― Albert Einstein
"
satanttin wrote:
"
frenzul wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

We'll see who is right if it happens! :D

The "kids" on console spend just as much if not more money on stupid mtx stuff. Get over yourself a bit.
"
blinddagger95 wrote:
One thing that would be fun to have: A button or toggle so I could shut off the display of other people's MTX, I don't need to see your glowy weapons, I need to see the enemies moving in real-time.

A capital idea, sir. With everything else that the dev team were and are working on to improve performance, I am honestly puzzled by how this particular option seems to have slipped under their collective radar.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info