Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

Interesting thing: only 4 skill and flask slots?
"
rockdog2161 wrote:
Fuck the haters, I for one will be still here on the trusty PC playing the real deal and have faith that those xboners will just be helping to fund the onward and upward of PoE as a whole.

No, you won't.

Do you know why you won't?

Because once the console version booms and busts, the PC version will likely be largely or completely dropped with it, just like any other major crossplatform release. You may not even be able to play the game if they go as far as shut the servers down (and other companies HAVE done the full equivalent! GGG only has one game. They can fly by night if they decide to... and at this point I certainly don't trust them not to.)

We've seen this before, many of us. We know how it goes. That's why we're reacting the way we do. An announcement like this is usually a death knell for the game, and sometimes the entire company, it comes from, in terms of quality.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
Oh that means it is confirmed GGG will be introducing their own trading system and ditch the xyz, that is amazing.

AHAHAHA you've got to be kidding me. Do you seriously believe that?
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
No, i just like the idea of being able to play wherever we are.
in case you missed it, xb1 will be completely different realm, like Chinese or former Russian ones.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
LachdananU235 wrote:
If this isn't a mis-timed April Fool's joke, then it is RIP Path of Exile. Optimization for consoles is the death of any good PC game. It does explain why this league has been so unstable, worst in over a year despite all the 'performance improvements'. Now we know what 'performance improvements' really means - getting ready for a console port.

+1

This is the beginning of the end of POE as the game we all fell in love with
to those thinking GGG is spending enormous amounts of resources to port PoE to xbox one should probably remember that xbox one runs PC hardware and Windows 10..
generally dangerous
"
LachdananU235 wrote:
If this isn't a mis-timed April Fool's joke, then it is RIP Path of Exile. Optimization for consoles is the death of any good PC game. It does explain why this league has been so unstable, worst in over a year despite all the 'performance improvements'. Now we know what 'performance improvements' really means - getting ready for a console port.

Any suggestions on a new game to play, before I fire up D2 again?

Agreed. Well, let's see... fan mods of Diablo 2; Torchlight 2 and mods of that; if you're really desperate and don't mind very beta quality, Grim Dawn.

If you find anything good, PM me, eh? I'd like a proper Diablo 2 replacement myself and this announcement has me giving up on Path of Exile becoming that.
Last edited by TheLastZica on Jan 19, 2017, 3:17:24 AM
I love how GGG loves to start fires out of nowhere.

Its like BMW fanclub president saying "Hi, next year, we will also showcase AUDI cars.".
WTF?

Balance is in question, trading is bad, builds look like something straight from "Trust me, i am engineer" videos, melee is still crap. Then out of nowhere "Hi guys, we are spending resources, you paid for by the way, on Console port!".

It will infuriate most of PC players, because its not even relevant to them and whats relevant is neglected.
Fuck this :(
Snowy ash drizzles from the sky.
Path of Exile going the Idiocracy way!

"
Continued to incrementally improve the art, effects, environments and sound.

Comedy :)))
Last edited by mobutu on Jan 19, 2017, 2:53:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info