Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

Honestly, this is very impressive. I never thought I would see the day this would ever be a thing because the controls for this game on a controller would be extremely hard to make work. Impressive.

I find it silly how everyone thinks that this will make the game more of a casual game. Nope, it will still be the same old Path of Exile, just on a new platform. That is exciting. It means that players won't have to be separated from their friends that are not console/pc gamers. That is a huge leap in breaking down the walls of exclusive titles. I will certainly play this on both PC and XBOX just to play with my specific friends who only play one or the other. Path of Exile is Path of Exile and the love of the game should reach out to new audiences. If anything, this could easily bring more people to the PC version out of curiousness.
Last edited by Arzhulmand on Jan 19, 2017, 1:34:18 AM
Oh that means it is confirmed GGG will be introducing their own trading system and ditch the xyz, that is amazing.
Do we get a one time PC account transfer to console?
Welp, never coming back here. RIP.
"
Oh that means it is confirmed GGG will be introducing their own trading system and ditch the xyz, that is amazing.

I wouldn't say that is 100% going to happen, but it would be awesome if they made their own trade support site. In this case, for both the xbox and pc versions. Would make life easy, especially if online users ran in real time so you can actually get the sellers while they are online.
"

Well Xboners will have no way to access poe.trade, so it makes sense they will get their own auction house, but I do not think it means that Auction house on PC is a guarantee
So would it be possible that we get controller support on PC version also?

That would be so great!
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"

Well Xboners will have no way to access poe.trade, so it makes sense they will get their own auction house, but I do not think it means that Auction house on PC is a guarantee

Uh, they can easily set drop rates for all to be SSF just like D3 did. NO trading needed, casual mode set and go.

So sad if this happens
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Congratulations, miss Bex :) A question: will you do an Android version?
Btw, i love this game
I wonder how will be explained to XBOX One owners they need new GPU/CPU for smooth gameplay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info