Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

supporter packs = console version?
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
This is very conflicting for me, on the one hand I'm happy for your success but I supported this game heavily as a PC only game, and now a large amount of development is going towards a console I don't even own, so yea....a little salty (PC, and PS4 owner)
Last edited by EPIKpm on Jan 18, 2017, 6:43:41 PM
"
Manjii wrote:
As a long time supporter I'm very worried. Please prove me wrong to be worried about this.

same, have paid supported on multiple accounts since closed beta, I've spent way more money supporting POE than any of my other games by a large margin, splitting resources to make a console port, then having to balance patches around xbox certification, xbox experience etc. no bueno. won't be spending any more on POE until I see how this all pans out.
I cant even begin to explain how betrayed i feel about this choice. You are acctually taking your supporters money and placing them into "another game". Such bullshit.

I wish i could refund all my supporter packs right now and just let you delete my account.
Cool, I hope you make good use of the money that comes out of this
well i hope this is ggg just taking a paycheck from MS and do the minimum for the console version and have the pc version be the main thing.

and there is to consider that the xbox-one is selling less units than the ps4 and the xbox one is mostly popular in the us.
im pretty sure that poe on xbox-one will have less than 1/3 of the user-base than the pc-version and then even less people spending money on it.

if not then rip ggg :D
Uhh... what? So many questions... Trade? PERFORMANCE? How will xbox1 run smoothly what many modern gaming pcs cant?
PC > Console.

Trade updates??!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Jan 18, 2017, 6:46:35 PM
Congrats, this is epic!
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I hope you have great success with this. Congrats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info