Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

"
TheWarguyFTW wrote:
So how do you guys like Forsaken Masters, The Awakening, Ascendancy and Atlas of Worlds, those were all created with console in mind. So don't go getting your panties in a bunch.

yeah that atlas sure likes you could easily maneuver to hover over tiny icons with a controller. guess I'll use the search box to type in the map name. oh wait, what?!?

and I don't even know what the awakening refers to. the pvp update that did nothing in the end? or was that cancelled? LOL. I'm sure they called that one an expansion too.

oh it was act 4. yeah that sure added a lot to the game formula... feels like nothing at all though. to this day act 4 is tedious as fuck to get through
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
How will multi player work on the same console work... Will it be the same like D3 each character on separate corners of the screen?
"
Manningj wrote:
"
Makenx wrote:
As a proud supporter since the very beginning, I'm glad that GGG decided to release this great game to XBOX ONE, attracting a wider player base.

Thank you. You've restored my faith in the PoE community. I will gladly dedicate many many hours to this game once it hits xbox and will gladly support the GGG team for doing such an awesome job at making such a brilliant game.

I just got some spare money and I wanna support the game that I like and is well deserved. I picked GGG's PoE. So far they have not disappoint. I hope you'll enjoy PoE when it's released on Xbox One.

"
OCHOMILLA wrote:
"
Makenx wrote:
As a proud supporter since the very beginning, I'm glad that GGG decided to release this great game to XBOX ONE, attracting a wider player base.

I'm glad at the very minimum 1 person gets it lol.

I can't wait to try this out on xbox, I just hope it's optimized well.

Compare to those giant game companies like Blizzard and Rocksteady, GGG is a very small company. However, in terms of day-1 debackle, PoE was not even remotely close to what Blizzard and Rocksteady managed to achieve. I'm confident that when PoE is released on Xbox One it'd be playable with some minor issues, which will probably get fixed in no time.

BTW, I'm half gussing PoE might be one of the games to promote Scorpio.
I really hope this does well. But please, GGG, don't let modders ruin the game. Like they ruined Diablo on console. Please.
Is there anyway that I can opt to test out the Xbox version of this? I'd like to be a part of the BETA team if anyway possible.
Good news for them, happy for them. Now keep up the great reputation as good devs and do what no other gaming company has done, give us the option to run a controller on the pc. I just want the option. Thanks and good luck.
"
whiteclaw7 wrote:
To: Funkopotamus

You need to get rid of the fanboy bullshit. Those sentences of mine you quoted clearly show that I believe no one, no matter the platform, should be second place. Get your head out of your ass.

To whiteclaw7

Easy there internet tough guy.. Even though you try to hide it in your drivel of a post. You are in fact saying that PC players should feel threatened by the fact of a Console port of this game. YOU are the one that made that post and yes I quoted you. If it made you look like an "ass" then that is your problem not mine.

Telling me to get my head out of my ass just because I called you on it is not going to scare me away you little try hard internet warrior lol!

I myself have enjoyed playing POE on PC and I am in fact excited to be able to play on console. There is no reason for all of these PC elitist to be concerned. The game will only get better.

The sky is NOT falling

But thank you whiteclaw7 for the personal attacks man.. "Stay classy"
Last edited by Funkopotamus on Feb 12, 2017, 5:22:45 PM
will i be able to play offline on xbox?
I guess I'm gonna have to buy an xbox since I'm too lazy to learn how to build a cheap PC lol and I had to stop playing because my PC gaming set up sucks balls, like totally uncomfortable and this game gave me back problems when I was addicted to it on my crappy potato.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
oh, are we going to be able to link accounts? I'll buy more stash tabs on xbox, but just curious
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info