[2.6] CI Vaal Ice Nova Inquisitor, Great clear speed and insane fun!

Will this builb be good for witch?
"
Kapitan228 wrote:
Will this builb be good for witch?

You can try it as an Elementalist but it will be most likely less effective.

Added all 4 guardians kills and Endgame Bosses section.

Not bad man,pretty insane stuff.

Maybe you could add some useful unique for lvling. I been running hardcore for a few days and everyone asked me wtf is this build. I changed it a little but i mean the core is here and should work for everyone. I direct them to this thread but it isnt quite noobie friendly.

V ice nova start 1 shotting screens on 1link from lvl12. Ice nova is insanely strong AND CC (freeze).

SO my intake for noobs, would be to lvl as ice nova. I use a 2-3-4l with spell totem/flameblast/FC/echo or addlite and whatever games throws at me. It actually helps for harder hitting boss.

Its actually one of the smoothest lvling i had in a while. Its not crazy fast but it for sure clear at a descent rate. Not even using twink gear. I rip 2 times at 50ish before gearing myself ,from reflect ( i had 0 cold resist in merc ) and one time cause i am a noob and got corrupt hardcore,and kinda move. During a breach... But im getting there. It rapes breach . Im actually running around and trying to get more stuff to summon just for the lol moment when i use the skill.

A special mention to :

both are literally 1alc. Bitterdreams is a must.

This leads me to some question

Your build relies on leech,so since vinktar is obviously not budget,is atziri enough?

How would you approach reflects? V ice nova makes it hard to spot reflect so i find myself in some near to death situation quite a few time :D
Last edited by Deadbringer on Jan 23, 2017, 5:37:55 PM
"
Deadbringer wrote:

This leads me to some question

Your build relies on leech,so since vinktar is obviously not budget,is atziri enough?

How would you approach reflects? V ice nova makes it hard to spot reflect so i find myself in some near to death situation quite a few time :D

Leech on boots enchantment is re mandatory for this build in my opinion. It not only helps with reflect but it also solves mana issues. For low tiers map Atiziri flask + leech on boots + CWDT Warlod's mark will be enough. For high tier content Vinktar's will be mandatory especially in HC.
Nice breach boss videos!!

Just curious you switch to Vortex for single target right? Is it possible to increase the single target deeps? I mean yeah, you can kill the breach bosses but kinda meh.

I know it's more of a farming maps and shit build as it's fun as balls. However I just think if we could do something swap a couple gems or something in our inventory to do insane single target dps (if that's possible) thanks
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Pyre is key item for big bosses (except of Phoenix of course), combined with Vortex on 6-link it does good damage. I killed Shaper with this setup rather easily.

I don't think you can squeeze super insane big balls single target DPS. You will need to build dedicated character for that. However my video with all guardian fights is 8 minutes long so i think it's kinda good for mapping oriented character.
Any thoughts on using a 6L Shavs instead? Trying to figure out gem setups and whether or not it's worth it without a +1 shavs.
Nice looking build, working on it now. Few questions:

1) Is the light damage on the dagger to shock?
2) Is the attack speed important only for whirling blades?
3) How viable is divinarius?
4) How viable is dual wielding daggers vs using a shield?

Thanks!
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
"
Leenock wrote:
Any thoughts on using a 6L Shavs instead? Trying to figure out gem setups and whether or not it's worth it without a +1 shavs.

Shavs is good, you will have eve more damage. I personally value CI more but low life is definitely very good option.

"
WayTooFrosty wrote:

Nice looking build, working on it now. Few questions:

1) Is the light damage on the dagger to shock?
2) Is the attack speed important only for whirling blades?
3) How viable is divinarius?
4) How viable is dual wielding daggers vs using a shield?

1) It's for Vinktars. The more lightning damage you have the more you leech.
2) Yes attack speed is for movement. I personally recommend shield charge over whiling blades (it's faster and you can more reliably tiger fortify)
3) It's ok starter weapon but not very good for endgame.
4. Second dagger it's not worth for how much ES you will have to sacrifice.
Last edited by Emjotte on Feb 5, 2017, 9:06:26 AM
good build aside from the single target damage being horrific. i'm doing t10 maps with a tabula. i like this a lot more than vaal spark despite it being a bit more laggy
current gear if anyone's wondering/has advise
Spoiler

Last edited by Brinstar4 on Feb 8, 2017, 4:18:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info