Auto collect ID and TP Scrolls

"
"
SisterBlister wrote:
That's why I would love it in the loot filter: You can set AutoPickup for each item type yourself.
I still pick up ALL scrolls and stuff :)

The game's current economy relies on non auto pickup...

1. The economy is anyway pretty fucked up.
2. Fuck the economy thrice if preserving it goes against fun. Picking up low currency is a chore, not a challenge. That's OK in real life, but not OK in a game.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
SisterBlister wrote:
"
"
SisterBlister wrote:
That's why I would love it in the loot filter: You can set AutoPickup for each item type yourself.
I still pick up ALL scrolls and stuff :)

The game's current economy relies on non auto pickup...

1. The economy is anyway pretty fucked up.
2. Fuck the economy thrice if preserving it goes against fun. Picking up low currency is a chore, not a challenge. That's OK in real life, but not OK in a game.

Then don't pick it up... Efficient players don't pick up wisdoms anyway...
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Highlighted your mistake for you. This is a game, it should be about fun, not only efficiency. I don't care if I never get rich playing the way I do, I wanna have fun. But I do have this (OCD, maybe) need to pick up currency. Different strokes for different folks, ey?
"
SisterBlister wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Highlighted your mistake for you. This is a game, it should be about fun, not only efficiency. I don't care if I never get rich playing the way I do, I wanna have fun. But I do have this (OCD, maybe) need to pick up currency. Different strokes for different folks, ey?

Just hide them if it bothers you to not pick them all up. You can vendor transmutes or whatever.
"
Just hide them if it bothers you to not pick them all up. You can vendor transmutes or whatever.

But for that I need to pick up those transmutes. And so the saga continues...

Come on guys, this is the suggestion forum! If GGG doesn't want to implement it, they won't and that's also fine. But don't try to "protect" GGG from suggestions. The OP has suggested something that has been requested in the past (*) and thus would probably be welcomed by quite a few players. It's enough to answer "I don't need that" if you disagree, but don't pretend the suggestion is "wrong" somehow.

(*) and no one can be expected to read older suggestion threads. If GGG were to ever answer such suggestions with "We won't do that and here's why:...", one could always answer such threads with a link to that. But until that day, such suggestions remain completely valid.
"
SisterBlister wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Picking up scrolls is not fun
Game should be fun
Don't pick up scrolls. There are ways around having to pick up wisdoms.

And the reason that there probably hasn't been a response from GGG on this is that "auto-pickup", even if we're just talking scrolls, is a slippery slope in a direction that I don't think anyone wants to go.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Jan 16, 2017, 2:03:53 PM
I make all currency items really big in loot filter so they require very little mouse precision (effort).

A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
"
Maceless wrote:
I make all currency items really big in loot filter so they require very little mouse precision (effort).

I did this but I use Neversink's as a base since I like the color scheme. Screws me over when updates are out if I want to maintain the look. Unless anybody knows if there is a way to transplant updated color schemes and such without changing the sizes I pick.

But for now I just said screw it and went with the old sizes. Breaches have taught me even more so now to not give a crap about anything not increased by Neversink themself if it is too far out of the way. Been having way more fun blasting through content, vendoring a stack of transmutes-augments every so often for wisdoms and moving on.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I'd rather have Deckard Cain.
Last edited by dmbarbour on Jan 16, 2017, 3:41:51 PM
Dont pick up wisdom scrolls, instead, pick up transmutes. thats 4 wisdom scrolls. saves clicking a lot. I do pick up portals but once i have 20-30 I stop awhile.

I use my own filter - all text size is large 40-45 for easy pickup - lessor currency like transmutes and portals are light pink. Wisdoms totally hidden. Good currency is magenta. So you maybe have to make an item filter for tailored to your style and for ease of play. Or edit an existing filter.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 16, 2017, 4:07:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info