Auto collect ID and TP Scrolls

Can we please get an option to have ID and TP scrolls be automatically picked up?

I hate picking them up and always find myself running out. My husband is constantly yelling at me when I play because he has no scrolls left. He refuses to run maps with me because I can never open portals. It really is causing a strain on our gaming relationship.

Please help.
Last edited by MalenkaMeow on Jan 15, 2017, 10:59:07 PM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2017, 11:55:11 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not to put any more strain on your relationship, but I'm pretty sure account sharing is not allowed and bannable.

"Welcome to path of exile, where the rules are made up and the mods don't matter."

Free to play model = optional support = supporter titles = gamifying purchases = gotta catch em all = $$$$
Doesn't that refer to paying someone to level your account?

Actually - support clarified and surprising this is not allowed. Good to know.

But still, I would love to have tp and id scrolls auto collect!
Last edited by MalenkaMeow on Jan 15, 2017, 11:00:51 PM
This is busyness. People wear certain rings to have more scrolls drop. Then they sell it to people like me and you, who refuses to pick it up cuz that takes to much time, you loose like half time of clearing the map to pick up scrolls and trash orbs like scraps. I prefer to get away of that boring pastime and simply buy it from time to time. Scrolls are cheap
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Yeah - I'm just lazy.

My boss has engraved his motto of "work smarter, not harder and not longer" so deep in my mind that I apply it to everything. I think about how to cut down the time doing even the simplest of tasks.

I just gotta stop being lazy. I've played other games where such functions existed and it was simple but amazing.
Don't pick up wisdom scrolls ever. Pick up Blacksmith's Whetstones occasionally. They vendor 1:4 wisdoms. For portals... get a Portal gem. Put it on weapon swap if you don't have room in our regular links.
U MAD?
+1 for an option in our loot filter: AutoPickup=true (false by default).

Of course, this can only apply if you're alone in a map. Maybe also if loot assignment is permament. But as the gfx of this game are so poorly optimized (both FPS- and visibility-wise), this would benefit the majority of players.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
The thing is, you would be forced to enable and disable that all the time, people forget how many portal scrolls you actually drop. Considering that you aren't using much of them you end up with huge amounts very quickly. I honestly don't like such things, because once there is auto pickup for scrolls people will want scraps, transmutes and so on.

There are also very easy ways around that called portal gem and just selling transmutes or whetstones for scrolls. I don't pick up them up very often usually only when there is enough stuff to pick up anyway like after clearing a breach or such. Also it isn't too hard to just buy a huge amount and use them up over time.
That's why I would love it in the loot filter: You can set AutoPickup for each item type yourself.
I still pick up ALL scrolls and stuff :)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
SisterBlister wrote:
That's why I would love it in the loot filter: You can set AutoPickup for each item type yourself.
I still pick up ALL scrolls and stuff :)

The game's current economy relies on non auto pickup to maintain some of its health (ignoring how damned standard already is). You allow auto pickup, even just scrolls, even just as a fragment return rather than a whole scroll per auto pickup, and it will grow to rapidly tank the economy as everybody would just spend an afternoon every now and then spam converting their wisdoms up to jewellers at a vendor.

Pick up currency as it is worth to you. I find that everybody who wants auto pickup doesn't actually think through the ramifications. My example may sound over-exaggerated but compare it to D3. Gold auto loots because it means nothing in the long run. Make that gold actually worth something and suddenly passive gold gain devalues the worth of gold by the second.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info