Challenges way too frustrating this league.

"
Romulas19 wrote:
Actually I thought the challenges were easy this league.

I'm ma fucking eat you -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Actually I thought the challenges were easy this league.

Chuck you are on crack! <3
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
I thought they were easy too. I'm not a challenge type of guy but had to have dem wings. Coolest wings even better than sale wings so I did it. Two weeks. Solo. No 820. couple trades.
Git R Dun!
I don't see what's bad about the Jewel one. Doesn't everyone corrupt Virdians in mass early on in the league for Sac Harvest/Chill of Corruptions? 6 come from Viridian, I just used the profits I got from there to get the other ones. Seemed pretty easy.

I do feel like the end-game grinds were a little off. Like most of the activities that aren't mapping were just fucking awkward as shit to complete. You can't trigger Prophecies like Tempests, Anarchy's End, etc in a Breachstone, so if you wanted to do Breachstones it kind of conflicted with the Prophecy one. But then the Breachstones aren't maps so they didn't add to your Map total like wtf. Essence wasn't that fun for me, but at least the end-game grinds were all map related and were done in the process of doing what normal people do in the end game.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
You're just not searching it right honestly. Here let me help you a bit:

- Skin of Loyal:

http://poe.trade/search/okitinomamikot

- Severed on Sleep:

http://poe.trade/search/honoyokoaaruom

Have fun?
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Jan 15, 2017, 11:58:29 PM
took me about 70 vaals with jewels. I stopped getting them, so I looked up in wiki that I still vaal cobalt jewels despite having all uniques from them already.
I would never try NOT buying sextans map mods, they're like 6c each and I only needed 2. Buying cards? Never - such a waste. I got 7 coffers from like 12 perandus maps and bought last 3 for 6c each. Id costed me 20splinters of chayula. Upgraded all fire cold lightning items and 1 ullnetol.
Seriously... people buying cards... hahaha
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
Krayken wrote:
My first thread was about the ridiculous unique strongbox and sextant challenges. I still haven't completed those and im chancing every strongboxes.

Not looked at the sextant one, but the strongbox one i got, farming The coast on merciless and i'm a filthy casual
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info