what do you do to get a key around here?!

"
Ketsuo wrote:
"
PointDreck wrote:
Apperantly in order to get a key, no feet kissing is needed, but you gotta decypher some runes :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18179

Curse you! I was literally 3 letters off. Remember that when you get a friend invite, buddy. ;)

well youre getting a key now.. just saw your name on the random timer :)
Im waiting for a nice Key! :D
Did you try praying, rain dancing, throwing salt over your shoulder, or any other ridiculous rituals?

The only way to get in is to be invited, either by the timer or by a friend invite. Friend invites are very hard to come by these days, so just keep checking your account every day, and check the forums once in a while for a key giveaway.

There's a rumor on the grapevine that more friend keys are on their way soon...
There is a secret way to increase your chance to be invited by timer. If you have pet: You have to his meal and your pet have to eat yours. With that your chance are increased approximately by 0,0%
I think I've hyped my self to much for this game lol
Now I'm sitting here scouring the forums for the slightest whiff of a beta key lol
"
Smash250 wrote:
I think I've hyped my self to much for this game lol

No, you didnt hype yourself enough. This game is awesome. And its just the beta.
You tease.
"
t3mp3st wrote:
You tease.

Yes, I do. :)
"
PointDreck wrote:

Yes, I do. :)

You should not do that because you will come to hell and do you know what here waits for you? Only lags and slow internet.
i hope i don't have to wait 5 months but i will if i have to this game looks boss
SAWTOPSY TECH DEATH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info