[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Hey There. Trying out your build. bought a 16% reduced dot taken and tried on RF but i degen soooo much. With rotf i regen a Little bit. Any tips? Just use rotf untill i get the lvls going?
"
amer1995 wrote:
Hey There. Trying out your build. bought a 16% reduced dot taken and tried on RF but i degen soooo much. With rotf i regen a Little bit. Any tips? Just use rotf untill i get the lvls going?

get more life regen, get higher purity of fire, get more aura effectiveness.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I have exact same tree (almost) except less ES nodes.

AS RF build
Currently at 13,3k ES with 20discipline. Deeps are terrible with witchfire brew (70% dot) and takes ages to kill uber izaro or some(all) yellow/red map bosses.

I dont have delirium gloves though.

Maybe this build is only good as scorchingray? Im leveling it up though. But I thought I could achieve 15k ES eazy and I though RF damage would be at least great at 15k ES.

Whenever I pop vaal discipline I get 16k ES and the DEEPS still not much better.

The worst part, almost each gear I need to upgrade is 50ex+... wtf.. And similar to my gear on poe is like ~1exa. maybe 2ex.. which is okay.

Its as bad as my witch RF build which had same ES but 3curse and less regen. Not sure to give up or try level up and put those puny 6% inc. es nodes.. (each gives around 130es)

Weird thing is.. I have ~1300es regen and Lemon has 10k regen. If I atleast had 9k ES regen Id be happy but its probably only with time of need.

Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Feb 18, 2017, 6:59:07 PM
Dude. Thx.
Last edited by ASMRguy on Feb 20, 2017, 12:38:29 AM
Hey thanks for posting this build, I'm really enjoying it. Just had a couple questions:

-How do you get to 89% fire res without RotF? I only see ~7 from purity * aura effect + 1 from skill tree for 83. Is that with a ruby flask up?
-Do you need the enlighten in the purity of fire-disc-empower chain? I don't have a 6l yet and have a fair amount of mana from gear so maybe you need it for sustain, but it seems like you could slot the auras in your shield and then add Increased Crit to Orb of Storms to make Overload more reliable.

e: Also without legacy Energy from Within should you just use a rare for the jewel by the Combat Stamina cluster, since you're only getting 8-11% es from it? A rare jewel could have 3% reduced es from max and have other stats
Last edited by StashAugustine on Feb 27, 2017, 12:36:04 PM
"
Hey thanks for posting this build, I'm really enjoying it. Just had a couple questions:

-How do you get to 89% fire res without RotF? I only see ~7 from purity * aura effect + 1 from skill tree for 83. Is that with a ruby flask up?
-Do you need the enlighten in the purity of fire-disc-empower chain? I don't have a 6l yet and have a fair amount of mana from gear so maybe you need it for sustain, but it seems like you could slot the auras in your shield and then add Increased Crit to Orb of Storms to make Overload more reliable.

e: Also without legacy Energy from Within should you just use a rare for the jewel by the Combat Stamina cluster, since you're only getting 8-11% es from it? A rare jewel could have 3% reduced es from max and have other stats

with flasks

i'm not sure, bad at aura calcs lol

i dislike inc crits, it has good enough crit uprate that ele overloadi s always up in longer fights

i like my dank es clusters :c
"
=

with flasks

i'm not sure, bad at aura calcs lol

i dislike inc crits, it has good enough crit uprate that ele overloadi s always up in longer fights

i like my dank es clusters :c

Thanks! Speaking of es clusters, someone upthread mentioned sacrificing Bastion for a second travel node in the ascendancy (trading 5% block chance and proc for 50% block for more es/armor/charge duration), does that make sense?
Also for the record I got a level 3 empower and 1011 mana and a total of level 21 SR (and theoretically it can get to 24) I had trouble sustaining it without Enlighten on my mana auras, so it looks like I'll either need to pick up extra mana regen or just use Enlighten
"
Also for the record I got a level 3 empower and 1011 mana and a total of level 21 SR (and theoretically it can get to 24) I had trouble sustaining it without Enlighten on my mana auras, so it looks like I'll either need to pick up extra mana regen or just use Enlighten

grab the boot enchant, trust me. solves all of your mana issues instantly.
fffffff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info