[2.6] CI Vaal Fireball

Anyone running Skyforths with this build? Is it worth it at all? Got a pair laying around not sure if worth using or just selling. Cheers.
"
Leenock wrote:
Anyone running Skyforths with this build? Is it worth it at all? Got a pair laying around not sure if worth using or just selling. Cheers.

How will you avoid bleed if you use skyforths?
"
"
Leenock wrote:

Could you not use a bleed flask?
"
widowmaikr wrote:
"
"
Leenock wrote:

Could you not use a bleed flask?

Dying sun, kiara's, diamond flask of shocking, Vinktars, alchemist quicksilver

Even if you avoid stun with skyforths ( because you aren't immune), how do you avoid freezing and bleed?
Last edited by Kogatana on Apr 8, 2017, 2:00:32 AM
Does the attack + cast speed on Insanity gloves double dip?
(Gloves: Socketed Gems have 16% more Attack and Cast Speed (assuming its only for sockets in the gloves?))

There are alot of gloves with 14%+ attack speed.

Last edited by nocent3 on Apr 8, 2017, 11:38:44 AM
"
nocent3 wrote:
(Gloves: Socketed Gems have 16% more Attack and Cast Speed (assuming its only for sockets in the gloves?))

More multiplier =\= increased. It's 16% more (multiplicative) va 14%+ increased(additive)
What is the best way to optimize this build for fireball to farm guardians and shaper?
Last edited by widowmaikr on Apr 8, 2017, 10:48:45 PM
"
"
nocent3 wrote:

More multiplier =\= increased. It's 16% more (multiplicative) va 14%+ increased(additive)

Great! Thanks for the info, i figured i was missing something :)
I'm having around %61 crit chance on fireball with 6 pc up.Whats the preferable crit % with 6 charges?

If mine is low,what can i change?
Last edited by LGGJeremus on Apr 9, 2017, 3:48:55 PM
"
widowmaikr wrote:
What is the best way to optimize this build for fireball to farm guardians and shaper?

You probably want to go something more in line with Mathil's Fireballer from 2.5 (easy google search), but basically you swap out the Vaal Fireball for regular Lvl 21 Fireball in the 6 link, and stack up some mana regen and mana reduction and ignite and go to town with the burn.

This is largely a farming build, not intended for boss killing as represented here.

Regular fireballer build sacrifices a large amount of clear speed for versatility.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info