[2.6] CI Vaal Fireball

"
eXecut1on wrote:
"
matt29234 wrote:
looks really nice, might steal this next league. out of curiosity why do you prioritize the lightning golem enchant?

Clearspeed :o

i was thinking 15% shield charge might be better but i forgot about fireball's awful base cast time, good call. ty for sharing
Lvl 21 golem is 10% so you'll end up getting 15% AS anyway besides the 15% cast
"
eXecut1on wrote:
Lvl 21 golem is 10% so you'll end up getting 15% AS anyway besides the 15% cast

OH so it multiplies the golems base buff by 2.5 instead of 1.5? ok that's way better than i thought. my bad i forgot how to do math

Maybe i'm just being retarded, by why use the call of the brotherhood, what scales it or makes it work? Am I just missing something obvious? :s
It's for soul generation from Chill of Corruption
Hi execution

Is this build shaper viable?

Btw its 11/10 build. You might get some traffic here but lets hope its all good til 2.6 :D
"
It's for soul generation from Chill of Corruption

Yeah I get that, but you have no conversion for damage? It's just all fire or am I missing something?
"
windz wrote:
Hi execution

Is this build shaper viable?

Btw its 11/10 build. You might get some traffic here but lets hope its all good til 2.6 :D

Thanks and yeah, let's hope so :P

"
mads6539 wrote:
Yeah I get that, but you have no conversion for damage? It's just all fire or am I missing something?

Added Lightning in 6l
Good summary/guide for that kind of build, tried the Inquisitor and was about to go Elementalist next league. Curious how well the Call of the Brotherhood nerf and AoE changes will turn out, with the current information the massive AoE stacking miiiight take quite the hit, hoping for the best. B/

[e]
The Rolling Flames jewel previously granted up to 50% increased radius to fireball projectiles as they travel. New copies of the jewel grants up to +4 radius. A shared limit to 2 has been imposed on both existing and new copies of the jewel, but old ones will now grant 50% increased area at maximum distance, instead of radius.
Last edited by reh on Feb 27, 2017, 1:29:04 AM
Hi there, considering to run a similar build in the next league and I have a couple of questions.

1. AOE
How significant do you think the area changes will be for the clearspeed? (tree Aoe heavily gutted, rolling flames now base radius...)

Old Math:
tree, dying sun, 4 rolling flames, gem implicit: 1361,61
tree, dying sun, 3 rolling flames, gem implicit: 1049,76
tree, dying sun, 2 rolling flames, gem implicit: 778,41

New Math:
tree(accounted for changes), dying sun (taking old aoe), 2 rolling flames (base area now), gem implicit (taking old aoe): 928
tree(accounted for changes), dying sun (taking old aoe), 2 rolling flames (base area now), gem implicit (taking old aoe), inc AoE Gem: 1124

2. Soul Generation

With COTB nerf incoming I was thinking that the investment into reliable shatters might be too high. How good would the soul generation be with 3-4 sacrificial harvests? (the new rolling flames frees up 2 jewel sockets)

When not using chill of corruption anymore, a crit build is no longer required opening other ascendancy options such as elementalist, necromancer, assassin, trickster(?), maybe also buffs to scion ascendancy (?). Not sure about that tho... probably inquisitor, necro or elementalist best.
Last edited by Sharve on Feb 27, 2017, 5:13:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info