Upcoming Content Releases

"
alhazred70 wrote:
"
Nallrad wrote:
Loving the "flexibility" from GGG lately, "next month" "next week" "maybe, some day..."
<sarcasm> You guys pass so much confidence with said "flexibility" </sarcasm>

Hi Welcome to the hobby of online video games, if this is your first you might want to know that your expectations of things happening on strict schedules is naive to the point where it can literally be described as cute.

If this isn't your first online game then well... there are other words to describe your expectations.

Truly there needs to be an upvote button.
awesome news :D
"
Sfp4 wrote:
WHERE ARE THE TRADE UPDATES? DO YOU SEE THESE GOLD FARMERS RUINING YOUR GAME?!

Automated trading like in game auction houses just make it easier for gold farmers to manipulate prices and automatically snipe low priced items for resale. Whatever changes you are imagining are NOT going to make gold farmers go away. There's only one way to do that*. It's not that I don't think some changes are in order either. I love the often floated idea of having a NPC in my HO for AFK trades. But MMO's with sophisticated trading systems are rife with gold sellers. Often far worse than POE. Automated buying and relisting of low priced items is super easy with an AH, much harder with POE until they make an AI smart enough to decipher "sec lab" or "gimma a few only 1 port left" and the like.

* Allow players to trade at least some form of MTX to each other in game, see for example EvE online, Dungeons & Dragons online, LOTRO and many others that have made this move and undercut the market reducing gold farmer spam significantly.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
Balantakos wrote:
Maybe some new skills in 2.6.0 to keep us busy while we waiting for the new update!

Fingers crossed!!!!

I mean this maybe totally hipster of me but I would love some melee skills that are actually melee, even if that means I can't explode the entire screen with them in one shot and melt shaper in 3 seconds...

Call me crazy.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Hey there! Happy New Year 2017!
I am relatively new to the game, came here after wasting too much time with Diablo 3.
I am surprised to see so many people complaining about the quality of the leages and patches.
Compared to D3, GGG is doing a awsome job, adding new content regulary, each league introducing many cool features and balances. Compared to the D3 team, these people work really hard! In D3, one has to wait ages for a patch, then weeks of beta testing, and finally a patch goes live...changing practically nothing (my personal opinion is that D3 is broken by sets. I hope GGG will not go that way).
I must admit that I still feel overwhelmed by the amount of content (and mechanics) that this game has to offer, I cant play 8h a day like some people, got a life and family to feed, so learning the game is a long process:)
Just wanted to say, that GGG is doing a great job with keeping the game alive!

Fingers crossed for Act 5, I hope that it will not be too long, as creating alts and getting them to endgame is a nightmare for people that can play max 2h a day.

Cheers!
Oh, one more thing.

As a person that can spend little time on gaming, I would LOVE to be able to respec passive points (including ascendancys) without the need of spending currency / creating a new toon. I know that regret orbs are part of the economy, so it is impossible to change it ad hoc, but this would be an absolutely wonderful change for people with limited time, allowing to explore the game and builds with ease, and without the sensation of being punished by the need of investing so much time in new toons.
@ GGG - maybe you guys could introduce passive respec mechanics in standard mode, and keep the current modus vivendi in leagues? Would be fantastic!

Cheers!
Mkay
act 5 ? meh.. I like new content but more i have to play not once.. not twice. nooo the 3rd time is the charm.. don't you think you have enough content to maybe just play it twice?
Regarding my post above about passive respec mechanics.

Maybe there is a way to have a full respec (including ascendancy) without breaking the economy. On the contrary, it would make it more alive.

How about introducing a recipe, that would give a full respec? For example, a specific amount of regret orbs and scourging orbs? Or whatever else. This way the orbs would still be usefull and player would be able to respec toons.

What do you guys think?
Sigh balance changes to keep the meta game fresh is code for bull in a china shop nerfs.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info