EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
I wonder if part is the issue the loot overflow from alva and more people resorting to using the unid chaos recipe cause its so easy now.

Yeah, I wonder about that too. It got pretty popular on reddit lately.

And there are no zana mods actually useful this league, so chaos are not consumed much.
They become cheap.
Just when exa goes to 80+c every time makes me leave from this league.

And again i return when exa 100+c playin 2-3 days, now its 120c

And i leave and return after 3-4 days its 145c+

I think GGG should focus on kill bots or make chaos recipe harder to make.
"
ivanboss92 wrote:
I think GGG should focus on kill bots or make chaos recipe harder to make.

Recipe is good.
Better to make ex not so rare may be, and zana mods actually worth using.
the zana mods are a huge part of the problem. The only half decent one is Warbands for 3 chaos.

A plain abyss is 6 chaos and zana 7. if it had a higher chance of a depth, this would be a decent mod.

Breach is EIGHT chaos, AND zana 8. and the patch notes on release had 'breach monsters drop less stuff'.
I can get THREE breaches in my temple for free.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
the zana mods are a huge part of the problem. The only half decent one is Warbands for 3 chaos.

Come to think of it, do Warbands still have their roaming/grouping mechanic from their original league?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
154 : 1 and raising... That's insane.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:

A plain abyss is 6 chaos and zana 7. if it had a higher chance of a depth, this would be a decent mod.

Breach is EIGHT chaos, AND zana 8. and the patch notes on release had 'breach monsters drop less stuff'.
I can get THREE breaches in my temple for free.

I don't get why they didn't put torment / essence as Zana mods. That would have had a big impact because of people trying for embezzler + special essence corrupt challenges
"
Bhaya wrote:
154 : 1 and raising... That's insane.

Yep, it's just stupid.
Got my first exalt drop this league today. This is fantastic. Going to sit on it until they're 200c.

I like it. Makes getting an exalt during the season exciting. Granted I've only found one so far and I've been nolifing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info