EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

As long as accounts are free to make, GGG won't be able to keep up.

They'd be best off to begin charging 4.99 per new account so they can at least start making some money off of the bot farmers :)
buckle your seatbelt dorothy, because exa is going bye-bye
maybe because of the perandus coffers challenge?
Only guess I have is that more exalts are dropping this league.

I personally have dropped 5 which is apparently on the light side as my friend dropped 11 pure exalts.

I know it's confirmation bias and anecdotal stuff, but this is by far the most exalts i've dropped in a league and i've never heard of 11 in a league lol.
I'm pretty sure the reason is that ppl needs chaos for perandus coffer, and complet all other challenges aswell.

Im a bit ahead than the major part of the players and i spent like 1k+ chaos this last week. I felt it coming...
its fine, exalts are only used for e-peen boost, while chaos are used for actual 'crafting'.

they should go further down imo.
Well, looking at this: http://poe.ninja/bsc/currency

Gives the impression that it's simply chaos becoming more expensive. That's not just exalts taking a nose dive, but basically everything that isn't either used for mapping/challanges (sextants, chayula splinters) or hasn't hit rock bottom yet.
"
Krayken wrote:
rolled like 60 perandus maps

1 coffer..

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:
rolled like 60 perandus maps

1 coffer..

soo you are responsible for this! :)
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

OTOH I'll blow 15c on each map all day.

You need a better build then... you shoudn't be rolling over that many mods lol

not about build , about pack size

when you get to t15 - 16s it makes sense ...

but usually i just do alch and go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info