EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

In HC EX's are usually 25-30c there like 40c here now that's not too bad thankfully SC's economy is fucking hilarious.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
why would i stop buying exalteds? im making bank off of this economy. I have been on today for an hour and have made 2 exalteds in profit so far.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

I stress to people all the time if you have time to play opening 1-2 week it's so much better during that time in the economy.

ya thats the window, for sure, if you havent got your wealth base by the end of the 3rd week youve probably missed the boat. Thats when the big items are cheap too, first couple of weeks, you can make more money and buy big things cheaper. Every time Ive cared about making money in a league Ive got the money I wanted in the first 2 weeks, maybe 3, and then I coast the rest. Honestly Im often exhausted by then, Ive got to the point where I just dont want to respond to trades etc and I turn off my shop.

I havent cared in ages tho, Ive barely even played this league. Im struggling to see myself ever rly caring again but never say never I guess.

We are getting old. Saw you bought a home a while ago and I did too this year. This league was kind of a last hurrah, but at least it was a pretty enjoyable one.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
LOL more than 50 people price fixing Exalted orb right now.
Trillion exalted orbs for 1 chaos? Hmmm, sounds good.
This is so obviously price fixing going on, Jesus...

Why like more than 10 people suddenly put up their ex for less than 30c and lots of them following at 60c when the ratio is still at 1 : 95ish?
This is so retarded and people actually fall for it. In trade chat ppl try to sell their ex already :D goddamn
IGN: Kyrell
"
Giveitall wrote:

Why like more than 10 people suddenly put up their ex for less than 30c and lots of them following at 60c when the ratio is still at 1 : 95ish?
This is so retarded and people actually fall for it. In trade chat ppl try to sell their ex already :D goddamn

People don't try to sell Ex...they try to sell chaos for ex.

Thing is this listings would look better, if there won't be even more idiotic ones (probably counter-measure from other group of people?) like trillion chaos for 1 ex.
"
Giveitall wrote:

The exact thing happend to exalts but it was the other way around? People pushed them up to 115+ per 1 ex. Dont you get how fucking retarded that is? :D
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Giveitall wrote:

People don't try to sell Ex...they try to sell chaos for ex.

Thing is this listings would look better, if there won't be even more idiotic ones (probably counter-measure from other group of people?) like trillion chaos for 1 ex.

Nah, have a look at trade chat 1. Some idiots actually sell their ex 1 : 95 now because they are afraid of a real crash... This is way too easy, I can't help but laugh.

"
Acolina87 wrote:

The exact thing happend to exalts but it was the other way around? People pushed them up to 115+ per 1 ex. Dont you get how fucking retarded that is? :D

Don't worry, I do get that. I don't want to claim the ratio of 1:120 is not artificially created. I think it's just funny how easy it is to profit a second time of the same people that still bought ex at 1:115 right now by dropping the ex price just the same way.
IGN: Kyrell
Last edited by Giveitall on Apr 4, 2017, 4:22:20 PM
"
Acolina87 wrote:

"
Don't worry, I do get that. I don't want to claim the ratio of 1:120 is not artificially created. I think it's just funny how easy it is to profit a second time of the same people that still bought ex at 1:115 right now by dropping the ex price just the same way.

Exactly! You do Get it =)! So exalts just happend to be 115c+ ea? Nope. Same people that pushed it up are pushing it back down and thank god that its dropping. I mean do you understand how absurd it is to buy an exalt for 115+c ? =)
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Apr 4, 2017, 4:24:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info