[2.6 Legacy] Shana's Lightning Crit Cycloner, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Guardians Viable /w Videos

"
is it worth using crown of eye when u only have 50% spell dmg from shield?

you have 16% spell damage while holding a shield from your jewels. ofc if u find better jewels without that, and have a high es shield, u can drop it

currently coe gives me 20k dmg in hideout with inc aoe
ign: LadyRemuu
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/shana_14
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/DragonSlayerShana
Lightning Crit Cycloner Guide: view-thread/1814828
Last edited by Kuroyukihime on Jan 9, 2017, 10:15:32 AM
watched his stream build looks great but i am having hard time finding items for this deffo the foil/shield are hard to come by but i will get there :)

Just wondering if could you put a screenshot of your defense in the front :)
Last edited by Anguskhan82 on Jan 11, 2017, 12:36:02 PM
Alright, Been talking to Kyro a lot. Decided to give this build a go.

My character:

Been spaming uber / merc lab and no bueno so far for my booties / helmet.

Tbh build is pretty nuts. Clears like Coc Discharge - Does way more damage to bosses. ES is a bit low with my build because of Skyforth but thats okay.

He has since updated his tree but requires quite a bit of planning and higher levels to swap to his tree. (I have done something similar) - Strength requirement for gems is pretty high unfortunately so you have to either get a very high strength belt or / and get a bit on your gems. Till I'm 92 I'm using a strength node then I'll swap it all around for the last jewel slot.

In my current gear I have 91% Crit with charges up. (308% Light res in hideout)

In a perfect world you could push that even further. Probably don't need Diamond Flask anymore. (Replace with chalice, could even run 2 Vinktars etc) I'm using Atziri Flask instead of Quicksilver and an Onslaught w/ Movespeed.
Last edited by Viyro on Jan 12, 2017, 11:52:09 PM
Gear close to yours, no more Es nodes to take.. how did you get 8k+ ES? Im currently sitting at 6257 with comparable gear... I'm missing the 18% es on the rings but i doubt that'll make a 2k+ difference.

And my dps is much lower, 47k in hideout 75k with conc, but I still have 2 jewel nodes available. Maybe better jewels will bump that up? quite a large gap though. Are you flasking in h/o?

Great build though, doing T15s ez

Edit: Shit, that one 18% es ring raised my shield by 500... now at 7.8k with discipline. Alright, problem solved. But where are you getting all the dps?
Last edited by Grimdarrk on Jan 16, 2017, 6:01:07 AM
Remember he is saying hideout DPS. So you get more dps from choir in your hideout then maps also, he has 1-160 light dmg when haven't killed recently on boots. This will literally add 15k dps if your gear is top end. Link your gear or make your profile not private :P

Lightning Damage on rings is huge, the lightning damage on the weapon itself is huge, wed on belt lvl 21 Wrath, getting the nodes for increased aura effectiveness and proper jewels.

IE: One Jewel for me adds 5-7k dps.
Last edited by Viyro on Jan 16, 2017, 1:49:01 PM
"
Viyro wrote:
Remember he is saying hideout DPS. So you get more dps from choir in your hideout then maps also, he has 1-160 light dmg when haven't killed recently on boots. This will literally add 15k dps if your gear is top end. Link your gear or make your profile not private :P

Lightning Damage on rings is huge, the lightning damage on the weapon itself is huge, wed on belt lvl 21 Wrath, getting the nodes for increased aura effectiveness and proper jewels.

IE: One Jewel for me adds 5-7k dps.

Hey man, thanks alot for the reply. I have taken your advice into consideration, and I see I could probably increase this with a 21% wrath, and maybe a 1 or 2 (not sure what tier my two stone lightning damage is atm) higher lightning dmg ring when I go to replace it with a ring with an open prefix for %es craft...

I prefer to have 80% chance to not get stunned on my boots, so maybe I'll never reach that dps. That really is huge, for sure.

My jewels are all pretty good, I think. I unblocked my character page if you or anyone else would like to take a look when your bored. I appreciate your time and help, thank you.

Edit: Taking a look at my jewels, they all add 5-6k dps except one I need to use my ring which is vital and also at the same time provide completely capped resists, and one that just seems to suck.I'll probably work on upgrading that next after the ring (top right, red jewel by CI) and then just work on a couple more levels for another jewel slot for more dps.

I'd also link my gear myself but this is my first league and im not entirely sure how to go about it
Last edited by Grimdarrk on Jan 17, 2017, 5:05:31 PM
Just a couple things - A multimod'd weapon would give you more damage (probably not a ton), just lvl 21 wrath, boot enchant. I'd change out your flasks if / once you can afford to.

Other then that looks fine to me, need levels for more jewel slots. JJewels are massive.

(You may have updated your gear since)

You can also try to use just the .4% mana / .4% life leech node instead of both mana leech nodes which will give you a passive point (works for me).

I personally have the charisma circle as well but I'm using Skyforth so I use Purity of Lightning as a 3rd aura.
"
Viyro wrote:
Just a couple things - A multimod'd weapon would give you more damage (probably not a ton), just lvl 21 wrath, boot enchant. I'd change out your flasks if / once you can afford to.

Other then that looks fine to me, need levels for more jewel slots. JJewels are massive.

You can also try to use just the .4% mana / .4% life leech node instead of both mana leech nodes which will give you a passive point (works for me).

I personally have the charisma circle as well but I'm using Skyforth so I use Purity of Lightning as a 3rd aura.

Thanks for the look. Got a 23% wrath gem today, wasn't worth it as I'm sure you already know -- I'm still learning what gems are worth the 21+% and the wiki failed me in my research. Oh well, looks nice.

Multimod im working on, gotta level up my masters to max still. Haha. Super slow..

Been saving up for dying sun for like a month now, haha. Always buy little gear pieces first. But I'm pretty close to not needing anything else, thankfully.

I think switching the points over would be a good idea. I heal for so much every time I crit that I'm going to try it out and see how it goes, thanks for the suggestion. Probably going to save the respec into charisma for when I'm 95... maybe.. still want to complete this tree and try it out before I switch over. Been thinking about it.

Anyways, thanks for the look and suggestions. cheers
1. Can you post a weapon that would be ok before u get a multicrafted one?
2. Any tips on lvling tree/skills
3. Will it be Shaper/Uber/Guardians viable with 15-20 ex budget

4. if im not counting wrong u have like 111 cold res?

5. sth like this would be enough base:

+30% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Adds 4 to 76 Lightning Damage
Hits can't be Evaded

6. Is there any other choice then Fancy Foil as base?

7. I found also sth like this already crafted:

Hate Song Serrated Foil

Level: 46 Dexterity: 149 ilvl: 59
+30% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Adds 1 to 41 Lightning Damage P?
Hits can't be Evaded??
craftedCan have multiple Crafted Mods
crafted19% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
crafted22% increased Critical Strike Chance
crafted+2 to Weapon range
Last edited by Hejti on Jan 19, 2017, 6:45:59 PM
"
Grimdarrk wrote:
"
Viyro wrote:

Thanks for the look. Got a 23% wrath gem today, wasn't worth it as I'm sure you already know -- I'm still learning what gems are worth the 21+% and the wiki failed me in my research. Oh well, looks nice.

Multimod im working on, gotta level up my masters to max still. Haha. Super slow..

Been saving up for dying sun for like a month now, haha. Always buy little gear pieces first. But I'm pretty close to not needing anything else, thankfully.

I think switching the points over would be a good idea. I heal for so much every time I crit that I'm going to try it out and see how it goes, thanks for the suggestion. Probably going to save the respec into charisma for when I'm 95... maybe.. still want to complete this tree and try it out before I switch over. Been thinking about it.

Anyways, thanks for the look and suggestions. cheers

I think you might not have gotten me, I mean level 21 Wrath :P The quality just increases the radius that it works in. (Won't give you damage)

Last edited by Viyro on Jan 19, 2017, 12:19:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info