[2.5][Cwdt] The Bone Idle build - You walk, it die (T16/Lab/Breachs/Shap?)(Vid)

"
Siphot wrote:
I tried to use a combo of a cwdt lvl 7 with a another one lvl 15 to have a highter BV, but the problem is you don't always have 20 blade even with a lvl 1 + 12, and in the same time with a 1 + 12 sometime you know you loose some DPS.

The optimal situation would be to have 2 set up, one like my current, and one with a little highter one.

Another option could be to just have the same bow/quiver in 2nd weapon set up to switch it when you reach 20 blade and get a little more DPS this way.

You can't have a too big difference beetween the 2, because every new blade will replace the older one. Which mean at 20 blade, you have to balance beetween the low damages one and the big damage one. In my case I have a ratio at 3/4 blade from the cwdt lvl 1, and 1/4 on the cwdt lvl 12, so 15 + 5 blades. If I use a highter cwdt for the hight lvl one, I'm going to loose some blade in the end, and some DPS.

It's ... hard to balance.

Also, Dx11 help a lot playing this build.

I see, cwdt is hard to balance XD, thx for the fast reply
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Well I ... I ... sorry I have too much things to say sometime t___t
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAOMRMwBvxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBHGj58uCku8axXDZZskc677fjr6hj3MnKprKpZ858-LdIBkRo4kFUnLzrY7DiCm5o7n9_vfDwFwGZFRzLR6-6nCNgkVkg2xR8CBAeD21XGOlhMs9Af7-uXlVJTl_Q9Xxzcjxq4kyj6gsf56EGHtz7-CvJFOuGmV03j2L01kv6PtfJuqkrIPydfmFltzzIqTQDuLOmGsxUg3Q1brxR1GNsuI5OZu57t1y0wdPEppS2DGbS-p2VNvTZHfoV7ZlT3uRa7yx7SOMABBsZdpN3VAAAAAAA=

made an alternative grabbing the extra endurance charge
Last edited by Terrony on Jan 8, 2017, 1:59:18 PM
It seems to be a viable alternative option, I hope it's going to work like a charm
How would you level this until build starts off?
I'm going to do a leveling section I think, many ask me for it, just give me 1 or 2 hours.

Edit : done.
Last edited by Siphot on Jan 11, 2017, 5:24:51 PM
Hi,

Been working on your build and so far (lvl 72) loving every bit of it...even the lag it seems to generate when opening strongboxes or breaches :) Glad I am not in hardcore mode..

However I seem to be unable to get more then 3 blade vortexes up and running, all my gem levels are exactly like yours, at least for the blade vortex part. They seem to be alternating between 1 and 3 stacks. Any idea what is causing this? Has there been some change since the latest patches that changed the way it now interacts orso?

Hopefully I am doing something wrong...

Thanks in advance

Oakie

Current gear:

Will have to change helmet as soon as I get my fire resistance fixed (currently 58% with everything up and running)

Update: Ok swapping the lvl15 blade vortex for a blade fall makes the support lvl8 going up to 20 blades now. Seems to be working very good, just need to level blade fall (currently only lvl4), any other suggestions that might do more then blade fall? or is less spammy :)

Update2: Trying out Ethereal knives in combination with ring of blades jewel (costs an extra slot) but lot less spammy and fun to use it seems. Might try detonate dead after this, not sure it that works aswell.

Any other suggestions for using instead of the lvl15 blade vortex in the dmg setup?
Last edited by Oakie on Mar 22, 2017, 7:43:26 AM
"
Oakie wrote:
Hi,

Been working on your build and so far (lvl 72) loving every bit of it...even the lag it seems to generate when opening strongboxes or breaches :) Glad I am not in hardcore mode..

However I seem to be unable to get more then 3 blade vortexes up and running, all my gem levels are exactly like yours, at least for the blade vortex part. They seem to be alternating between 1 and 3 stacks. Any idea what is causing this? Has there been some change since the latest patches that changed the way it now interacts orso?

Hopefully I am doing something wrong...

Update: Ok swapping the lvl15 blade vortex for a blade fall makes the support lvl8 going up to 20 blades now. Seems to be working very good, just need to level blade fall (currently only lvl4), any other suggestions that might do more then blade fall? or is less spammy :)

Update2: Trying out Ethereal knives in combination with ring of blades jewel (costs an extra slot) but lot less spammy and fun to use it seems. Might try detonate dead after this, not sure it that works aswell.

Any other suggestions for using instead of the lvl15 blade vortex in the dmg setup?

Hey ! I'm happy to see someone still enjoying the build ! Yes actually there is something fishy about blade vortex, they changed it on 2.6 and you can't stack 2 instance of it, so what happened to you was : first one proc 3 time, then get replaced (litteraly) by second one, then do it again.

I'm going to fix the build for 2.6 if it's possible, so stay carefull if you like it !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info