[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

Im lvl 90 atm.

I'm at 7,350 es and still need to get Chayula which should prolly push me over 8K.

if you have shavs + decent rings and an amulet (for as long as you dont have Chayula) and e.g. a crystal belt then you should reach over 7 k es pretty soon.

Maybe the problem is that I'm using the eye of chayula and my rings have +40es/+100 (pariah)
I'm at level 69 with all my gear except for a crystal belt which will add 90 ES and resist.*in storage* and I'm barely getting 6k ES =/

I just did merc lab and two spectres died during it! I knew it was going to be an instant fail, but I was going to just try it for the hell of it even if I was level 69 and it's level 68... 2 flame sentinels and 9 zombies destroyed Izaro and I never got hit in the final battle!

I just hope when I can get the higher level flame sentinels I don't have to worry about them dying.

Otherwise the build is pretty good and I'm enjoying it a lot. I just hope I can get some more ES in the end and the minions all come together. I should probably look in to more minion life jewels.

Thanks for the build.
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
peterbraes wrote:
Hey man, i wanted to try a summoner for once after playing a lot of different builds, found yours and after some difficulties in the start i like it so much, lvl 70 i started to clear maps of tier 10+, amazing (for me)
Although, i have 2 points and dont want to read 49 pages of comments hoping you would mention something bout it ;)
1. idk if they changed something bout the spawning monsters with desecrate when u have that spectre. i.e. (following ur guide) i go to eternal lab, spawn flame sentinel, then (after raising spectre) i activate map device with vault map, found in ur list it spawns flame sentinels (no mods like 'inhabited by ***'), but all i got was the monsters the map actually contained like galvanic sentinels which i dont want cos we have firedmg-build and not lightning etc ... no clue what im doing wrong actually :/

2. when u get ele-weakness on midnightbargain you swap the curse for enfeeble. Actually, what do u think bout flammability in there? ofc monsters dont become weaker from enfeeble then, deal more damage and its more a risk for u, but flammability should improve clearing speed A LOT, no?
thx in advance for your thoughts, as i said: awesome build :)

they did not change anything about the spectre trick in general, i can reliably get my spectres every day, but it can be possible that they cnaged the spawn tables of some maps or (more likely) i made a mistake by adding vault to the list and the map just had an "inhabited by solaris fanatics" mod when i ran it and i did not notice. i will check that asap and correct the list if i am also unable to summon flame sentinels in vault! i can ensure you however, that at least most if not all other maps on the list work fine.

i actually use flammabillity for some targets like shaper or hydra, since a lot of the damage in the fight can not be reduced by enfeeble anyway (for example the frostbolts crossing the room in hydra fight or the vortexes in shaper fight) and other things are oneshots anyway so you have to dodge it (like shaper slam). so i can aswell speed up the fight a bit by using flammabillity. for clearing however flammabillity should not do that much, a lot of things die before your ball lightning can even reach them and i prefer most T10-15 bosses enfeebled all the time instead of dead 2 seconds faster. you can of course try both, if you feel like flammabillity is a big improvement, go with it, it´s your character. ;)

thx for reply, actually i gotta say i probably was wrong :P i just didnt expect that those monsters dont spawn for like 10-15 or even 20 desecrates if u r unlucky, i stopped trying too early :)
about flammabilty: sure, its my char, i just wanted to know some thoughts bout it, i definitely understand ur point, clearing speed is high as fuk so balllightning usually not even cursing anything :P
as other people said already: after i made some experience i think flame sentinels are best spectres for almost everything, their range is super good to not get into risk with the char itself, i like that.
i got another question tho: why do u recommend elemental focus for firecannibals but controlled destruction for flame sentinels? the cannibals have some sort of critical-chance or maybe more than just fire as elemental damage? im curious bout that
i think i had another question but i just forgot it :D
So.. No one knows how to get Solar guards/T16 Solar Guards? I got them while running on shaper's phase map. But no other luck than that.
"The spectres you'll be using are called Solar Guard and can be found in these areas:
[58] The Battlefront
[59] The Solaris Temple Level 1
[59] The Solaris Temple Level 2"

Thanks to Ghazzy's guide.

Just grab a Solar Guard spectre from here and go into any map and desecrate untill you see the Solar Guard's body.
Hello, been following the build for a bit, I have most of the items only level 72 currently but I feel like i'm much lower ES than I should be.
I know i'm pretty low level so that's a factor since I can't wear my good crystal belt yet, any tips on increasing my ES currently? I'm at 4,525 with discipline. I'm still missing a couple of the jewels since i'm a plebber and haven't gotten them yet
"
halonano56 wrote:
Hello, been following the build for a bit, I have most of the items only level 72 currently but I feel like i'm much lower ES than I should be.
I know i'm pretty low level so that's a factor since I can't wear my good crystal belt yet, any tips on increasing my ES currently? I'm at 4,525 with discipline. I'm still missing a couple of the jewels since i'm a plebber and haven't gotten them yet

We have similar gear, but your shav's has much lower ES and I roughly have 146 point difference. I'm lvl 70 and I barely have 6k ES.

I just looked at your tree and you're missing the jewel Energy From Within, which needs to go in the jewel spot right by Melding. I just read your jewel comment, but that's probably a big chunk right there. I just took mine out and it removed 300ES total.
Last edited by BDMao on Aug 24, 2017, 6:55:04 PM
Oh wow I didn't think that jewel would make that much of a difference, i'll have to pick one up asap thanks for the help
Which gems do you think are better for the frost spectres? I'm actually replacing elemental focus with controlled destruction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info