[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

In the section for where to find Flame-Sentinels you have catacombs listed as one of the maps. My test (1 map :P) was a fail and it also is not listed here

https://github.com/Mattc33/Necronomicon/blob/master/UndeadLibrary.md#flame-sentinels

On a side note, i'm loving this build. Do you have a variation you use for speed mapping?

Also I think it would be very helpful if you were to include leveling passives, I didn't realize how important it was to have every -mana reserve node and had to blow through some regrets, but no regrets! Feels stronk! thanks for sharing the build
Hi guys.
Please help me, how to improve my dps, cuz i SLOW AS HELL.
Maybe i missed something? Or i failed somewhere? Gems are bad?

I use Fire Eaters and Flame sentinels but i change another one if had chance to more dps.
Sorry for my bad english.

Here is my current gear:

My skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBkkI9A18ES0RUBUnFVAXLxmKGmwajxslHNwdFB1PHb4d2SepKPoqmCycM4c0CjW5N2Y3gzkLQ1REBEWdRnFHhUmxS65NuVNSVdZXyVqRXGtcil-wZOdqQ2qsa9ttGW-ee9d8g30Yf8aApILHgwmESITFhWCIQIhCjLGPGo9GkDOTJ5rgm6GbtZ2uoS-mrKcIpyuofarEtAy4k7zqvorBxcM6w23KSsrTzLzT-9fP2QvZW9le2t3fiukC6rrr7uyK74j0cfba98H31_k3-ej6gPrS-wn-gQ==?accountName=szasah919843&characterName=Kayemze
"
spluhvag wrote:
In the section for where to find Flame-Sentinels you have catacombs listed as one of the maps. My test (1 map :P) was a fail and it also is not listed here

https://github.com/Mattc33/Necronomicon/blob/master/UndeadLibrary.md#flame-sentinels

On a side note, i'm loving this build. Do you have a variation you use for speed mapping?

Also I think it would be very helpful if you were to include leveling passives, I didn't realize how important it was to have every -mana reserve node and had to blow through some regrets, but no regrets! Feels stronk! thanks for sharing the build

Catacombs also works for afaik. How often did you desecrate? sometimes it can take quite long (30+ casts)
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Hey wolf,

Since i have so much fun with this build i wanne give something back. Not much hehe but comcerning where you can get certain spectres: you can get flame sentinels in the arena map too. Got them there yesterday.
"
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
miorya wrote:
Looking to start this build and I was just wondering what passives do you pick for Ascend. I can't see to find it in the skill tree you linked. Also what about Panethon? Thanks!

For Ascendancy it is: Commander of Darkness - Flesh Binder - Spirit Weaver - Mistress of Sacrifice they are also allocated in the skill trees linked in the "Skill Tree" part. ;)

Sorry to correct you on something so dumb, but i guess you meant "Soul Weaver" instead of "Spirit Weaver" (allmost the same but it can be confusing specially to someone new and taking into acount that there is another node called "Spirit Eater")

Also i was maping tonite and i found that there is allways some "merveil blessed" on the "coves" map, you dont need any special tag on the map but there are not a lot of em, maybe you can find 6-8 in the whole map (usually you find one on every group of those smaller tentacle mobs...like a general of sorts lol)

And a last comment, you can get base flame sentinels (68) with 100% consistency on "the templar laboratory" map on the epilogue-oriath map...desecrate there and every group will have at least one flame sent (ofc after that you need a map level one etc)

no need to be sorry about correcting me, i am happy if someone does when there is a reason for.^^ you are correct, i meant Soul Weaver, i messed that up. also thanks fpr the info about the merveil blessed! i am however thinking about removing them and goatmen from the guide, as not a lot of people play them as far as i know, which is probably because they are not as easy to get as the others. :/

that you can find flame sentinels in templar laboratory is alrdy in the guide. ;) those are usually the spectres you start mapping with, even the lvl 68s can comfortably clear up to red maps even on a 4link.
Last edited by xxWolf on Aug 20, 2017, 10:10:51 AM
"
spluhvag wrote:

for mapping fast i use flame sentinels with Minion Damage - GMP - Spell Echo - Controlled Destruction Faster Projectiles, those combined with flesh offering and a quicksilver with basically permanent uptime make up for a movement speed modifier of +108%, which is a lot, especially for a summoner in my opinion. if you want even more speed you could replace vaal discipline with vaal haste, i personally do not do that however, as vaal discipline makes running through maps very safe. the build clears even red maps at a very good speed in my eyes, if you were playing vaal fireball last league however, that might seem too slow to you.^^

about the catacombs: i just opened a white catacombs to test this and was instantly able to desecrate flame sentinels, as leary said, catacombs definitely spawns them.

i plan to add a more detailed lvling part to the guide in the near future, including stuff like leveling trees, however the first skilltree i post in the guide (need lvl 68 for that) contains all necessary nodes, including aura nodes and everything that grants attributes or resists. ;)
Last edited by xxWolf on Aug 20, 2017, 7:27:25 AM
Catacomb spawns flame sentinels? I'll need to add that to the list.

And yeah faster projectiles is such an underrated gem for spectres. It makes a huge difference in my opinion like the QoL AOE minions get from increased area gem.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Aug 20, 2017, 7:12:03 AM
"
szasah919843 wrote:
Hi guys.
Please help me, how to improve my dps, cuz i SLOW AS HELL.
Maybe i missed something? Or i failed somewhere? Gems are bad?

I use Fire Eaters and Flame sentinels but i change another one if had chance to more dps.
Sorry for my bad english.

Your setup is suboptimal in a lot of ways, starting with the passive tree - you picked up pain attunement (grants you basically no benefit), you approached the "Puppet Master" Wheel from the wrong side, resulting in one skill point wasted on a 10% minion life node, you did not pick up elemental equilibrium, that would grant you a 50% more multiplier (minimum) to your spectre´s damage, you also allocated Zealot´s Oath, which again grants close to no benefit and i do not see a reason for the allocated life nodes. you also did not pick up the "influence" wheel, resulting in you not being able to run the complete aura setup - which you also can not do because you do not use unset rings, which leads to more problems, as you now need more resists on gear to still cap your resists, which leads to gear with high resists instead of high energy shield. you also opted for a sidhebreath instead of an eye of chayula, making you very vulnerable to stuns. you also got no resist flasks, but instead 3(!) freeze removal quicksilvers and a silver flask. i do not want to sound harsh on this, but the reason for you being slow is simply that your tree and gear is not optimized at all, you miss a lot of defense, so i imagine you die a lot when trying to push fast, which is what makes you slow.

i suggest you use that skill tree as a base (add +30 strength/dexterity nodes if you need them):

it has the crucial nodes allocated, including all aura nodes, most minion nodes and all nodes that grant you attributes or resists.

and after that replace your sidhebreath with an eye of chayula and get some flasks, also replace your rings with unsets so you can run the aura setup.

Do not get me wrong, try and tinker around as you wish, but if you are struggling to get the build running i suggest you use my current character in harbinger as a template. character name: Liriava
Last edited by xxWolf on Aug 20, 2017, 7:32:00 AM
"
on3da wrote:
Hey wolf,

Since i have so much fun with this build i wanne give something back. Not much hehe but comcerning where you can get certain spectres: you can get flame sentinels in the arena map too. Got them there yesterday.

thanks for the info, updated the list! :)
Thanks for the reply. I know my defense and resistance setup is horrible.
I can change.

I dont have problem with my resist cap and energy shield i never die in t10-t11 maps.

My biggest problem only the dmg.
This is why i ask for help.
Poebuild say 60k dps for spectre. No way to improve? Need huge dps boost if i want to do t15 maps shaper. bad clearspeed because i need wait at monsterpack till die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info