[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

How can I replace Shavrone's if I can't rlly afford it? I want to play this build but I can't just afford it.
What do you think about that:
6l shavs
RS, midamage, multiple, ele focus, spell echo, and FLAME GOLEM?

switch multiple for slower project for bosses
together with anima stone + 3 promordial(optional), you will get 3x 5l flame golems, together with 5l spectres.
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
Tier 2 Oasis spawns Cannibal Fire-Eaters for anyone that cares ^^
Hey. I already have a lv89 hybrid summoner and I am craving to go CI and ideally using your build :) Would this work in CI and what could be the skill tree route?

Cheers!
doble post, sorry
Last edited by cocasda on Apr 20, 2017, 9:16:46 PM
"
How can I replace Shavrone's if I can't rlly afford it? I want to play this build but I can't just afford it.

you can use a solaris lorica until you can get a shav´s, get it 4linked and put raise spectre, gmp, minion damage and fire penetration in it. you hit the required colours ON AVERAGE in 29 Chromes. note that you will be significantly squishier when using this, but if u play it safe you can map with it.
"
cr4ck4r wrote:
What do you think about that:
6l shavs
RS, midamage, multiple, ele focus, spell echo, and FLAME GOLEM?

switch multiple for slower project for bosses
together with anima stone + 3 promordial(optional), you will get 3x 5l flame golems, together with 5l spectres.

i believe i actually saw that setup mentioned in an other summoner guide, a friend of me tried it out and it is definitely viable. however the single target of my 6l fire eaters outshined that of his 5l fire eaters + 5l flame golems. and the clearspeed of flame sentinels with faster projectiles also outshined the flame golem setup.
it would also be impossible to fit in clayshaper´s into the build, since we need the prism guardian for auras and the midnight bargain for the spectre (1 spectre will always be worth more than a golem), therefore we would only have the base golem + those from the very expensive jewels, which would make the price of the build skyrocket and also make gearing harder since we would miss attributes we might get from jewels.

you can definitely do that setup, but i think going full on spectres is better in the end.
"
n3wtonapple wrote:
Hey. I already have a lv89 hybrid summoner and I am craving to go CI and ideally using your build :) Would this work in CI and what could be the skill tree route?

Cheers!

i do not recommend doing this build with CI, it would reduce your dps significantly and (while raising your total es) actually make you less tanky.

What CI would give this build:

- about 2500 ES (with decent gear and lvl 90+)
- chaos immunity (i never had problems dealing with chaos damage using this build, you can easily get 50%+ chaos res in merciless)

What CI would cost this build:

- 3 skill points (CI + the nodes behind it take 4 points but you dont need to pick up arcane vision any more), that will cost you a jewel socket
- you loose the haste aura and would have to replace the 3 purity auras with a purity of elements, this results in multiple problems:
1. you loose a lot of resistances which you now need to get on your gear, making the build more expensive.
2. you loose 7% all MAXIMUM resistances, these 7% max res would cut elemental damage you take by 28%, which the 2.5k es you get from CI already can not make up for. your minions also loose the max resists which might make them vulnerable to some elemental attacks/spells like shaper beam, i am not sure if they can facetank it without purity of ice (i doubt it).
3. your minions loose a lot of damage, attack speed, cast speed and movement speed, since the bonus from the commander of darkness ascendancy node will be weaker and the haste aura is missing. additionally that will cost you 15% movement speed.

i am sure one can find good ci summoner builds out there, but in my opinion going low life gives you MUCH more dps while actually making you not less tanky (raw energy shield number is not everything) and is therefore the better option.
"
Shurisan wrote:
Tropical Island spawns cannibal fire eaters

"
Tier 2 Oasis spawns Cannibal Fire-Eaters for anyone that cares ^^

thank you guys, updated the list!
I wanted to ask what is the best helm enchant for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info