Temporary leagues

So I was wondering about how many of you like the current timers in temp leagues?

I mean I would like them to be 6 due to the lack of time and because sometimes several things are happening from time to time and some of us are unable to play due to some irl happenings.

Also as goes for the temp leagues, which difficulty you play the most and why you do prefer that. For me I would say is mostly HC because it feels in someway unique and most ppl wont try to enter that realm, so you can brag about it xD.

But I also enjoy sc ofc because you can go with whatever build you want without worrying of dying due to reflect etc.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 5:42:20 PM
I feel like this one could go longer, but generally 3 months seems pretty good. They released a lot of interesting items this time and definitely won't have time to make builds with them unless breach gets made into a map mod or integrated into the game in some manner.
What do you mean timer? And what do you mean by 6?

If you want the leagues to last 6 months...no thank you.

If anything I'd like the leagues to be a bit shorter.
3 months is more than enough to finish whatever you want in temp league. Less than that would be ok-yish for me but that would be too fast for GGG and some players as well.
I think 3 months is about right. It gives me time to accumulate wealth, do the builds I want, do all of the new content, etc. I usually lose interest right around the last week, so it works out perfectly, to go play Diablo 2 (or Path of Diablo) for a week or two, and then come back and do it all over again.
U MAD?
Ok so some of you saying that shorter would be even better, I can only guess you guys are the type of players that play 24/7? So a 3 month league is way too much of a time since you are spending 8hours daily right? makes sense.

Another question then, how many hours do you people dedicate in playing this game and more specifically in the temp leagues?

Personally I used to play around 3-4h (min) 6h on weekends (max).
That would be fucking terrible.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I like the 3 months, any less and it would feel rushed.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
I've said it before... here's another go. Eventually they have to stop adding crap, settle on what works and cycle it. If you like this league, you can always wait until it rolls around again next year... or when ever. The game is smothered in "new". Quit it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I've said it before... here's another go. Eventually they have to stop adding crap, settle on what works and cycle it. If you like this league, you can always wait until it rolls around again next year... or when ever. The game is smothered in "new". Quit it.

I strongly disagree. Once you stop moving forward there is only decline. Cant wait for new and exciting content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info