Ranger Build List - patch 3.15

ok. gg.
Randžer je sračka :)))))))) ^^
Just wanted to say, thanks for putting this list together! My go to for the start of leagues.
No 3.0 blade flurry builds yet eh? Coming back to game after quite a while and that's what I'm trying.

Actually have to go back all the way to 2.5 to find a physical Blade Flurry build hah.
Any good build for HC players after EA nerf?
hello guys, i am looking forward to play hc ranger but i would like to check a guide but i cant find any HC specific can someone point me at some direction please?

thanks in regards
List updated, enjoy :)

@Lgnd Thanks for pointing that out, removed.

@aimlessgun added few blade flurry builds, check them out.

Ranger is rather offensive class and that's how most people build it. That's why there is almost no HC focused builds. I was able to find one updated for 3.0:
[3.0, HC] Asta's Tanky 1H RT Raider [80-110k DPS /w Sunder, 24k+ Arm, 7k+ HP][Vids]
So I was using Demigod's new build but he seems to have removed the gear and whatnot. I'm rather new to the game and trying to figure out what gems and things i need/ should get. If anyone could point me in the right direction for a build similar or somewhere he's posted more info I would greatly appreciate it.
To be honest I have no idea what build u're talking about. Give as a link to that build so we can help u.
The charged dash build link leads to the one above it, the Azure knight (A bf/fb build). It'd be nice if you'd fix that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info