2.5.1b Hotfix

Or he can just pay for them. Holy shit, people are quick to cry when someone else is doing better than them.
*smirk
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
there is 0 way anyone even has 500 of them... i just hit 50ish i think and i play more then 8 hours a day
Last edited by Lynerus on Jan 3, 2017, 3:20:18 AM
you know you can buy splinters on poe.trade right? of course he didn't farm 5000 by himself, even if he WAS botting.
"
Lynerus wrote:
there is 0 way anyone even has 500 of them... i just hit 50ish i think and i play more then 8 hours a day

Why? Setup your shop and buy this splinters. 5000 of them will cost around 2.5-3ex (for Tul, for example).. very cheap for good traders.
5000 Chayula splinters

125 Exalteds... That's a lot, but not impossible for those crazy farmers/flippers.

Meanwhile I bricked 2 stones, had to pay for the kill and didn't complete even 1 set after all this time.

One of my friends had over 150 chayula runs using the BV double dipping chaos build. Abuse this kinds of builds has it's perks. I wonder how rich he is right now. :o

:v gg
Last edited by SupaMF on Jan 5, 2017, 12:08:15 AM
what was that ...that just downloaded 3.7mb Patch to what... no note's?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Qarl wrote:
The following was deployed without a restart.

• Fixed a bug where entering a "/" by itself in a public item stash price or buyout would crash your client when you right clicked the item to edit the note.
  • Fixed a bug where stacks of 5000 Splinters in a currency tab would upgrade to a Breachstone.

• just askh...

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD PATCH OF THIS GAME ?? BECAUSE I GOT DC WHEN I GO AUTOMATIC DOWNLOAD BY LAUNCHER ...

PLEASE HELP ..
  • Whatever that patch was, it crashed my games 3 times over the course of 3 rotations. Is there any way to undo that patch please? I already have issues as it is with breaches sometimes, I really don't want to get more. That being said, great job with the previous patches. It seems to be going a bit faster than before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info