[2.5] DrPimplePopper - BV, Dual Obliteration, Hidden Potenial

I have a helm with increasded Blade vortex duration but don't like the rolls on it.

Can you Alt the helm or does it lose the enchant?

How much more damage is a +1 level chest +21 gems? It's all I'm missing now. Got culling in eight Vaals.

The build is extremely satisfying to build. Thanks for the guide so much.
Last edited by TemptedNZ on Jan 24, 2017, 4:05:45 AM
"
TemptedNZ wrote:
I have a helm with increased Blade vortex duration but don't like the rolls on it.

Can you Alt the helm or does it lose the enchant?

How much more damage is a +1 level chest +21 gems? It's all I'm missing now. Got culling in eight Vaals.

The build is extremely satisfying to build. Thanks for the guide so much.

You can chaos spam your helm till you get something good.

each gem lvl from 20 + is about 12% dps inc each lvl so a lvl 21 in a +1 gems would be lvl 22 and that about a 24% increase in dmge , its very useful vs poison immune bosses.
Hey, just want to comment saying how amazing this build is-- although I pretty much just copied milkyslice. :p

I thought about vuln, but i just wanted to play as safe as possible with 21/44% TC+enfeeble

Gear+gems
Spoiler
boss killing links worn, spell echo swaps for conc eff, inc aoe swaps for controlled destruction when doing t13 or below maps

Only reason i leave in inc duration is because i vaaled my body before that double/triple bv was made public. :( otherwise I'd have another bv there for 2 5l bv's. --If i could change the colors I'd drop vlt or vaal clarity and my cwdt ic setup for a faster casting, spell echo, inc duration, bv for the 3 bv setup
Last edited by djfang on Feb 8, 2017, 6:57:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info