[2.5] Arly's HoWA raider

slap in a black sun with a 40% bf dmg and you get a 30% pure dmg increase, allows the use of disc,wrath and hot all together with a lvl5 enlighten and youll still have enouth mana to build stacks and move around maps (high int gives high mana pool also). The helm is also a nice boost to dextirity=accuracy.

also useing skyforth without crit multy due to EO is kinda meh, better off with 50int boots
Current Gear atm.

I may buy a Howa with %lightning dmg leech as life since i already have a pair with culling on them, not sure yet. Killed everything in the game, dps is nice, leech is nice.
Would going Crit be a viable option? Would it do more damage overall? Also, what do you think about this build as Inquisitor? The ignore resist might be valuable.
"
renroval wrote:
Would going Crit be a viable option? Would it do more damage overall? Also, what do you think about this build as Inquisitor? The ignore resist might be valuable.

There is literally no reason or purpose to go crit other than getting herald of ice procs to aid in clear speed thus no reason to go inq.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
renroval wrote:

There is literally no reason or purpose to go crit other than getting herald of ice procs to aid in clear speed thus no reason to go inq.

Don't most crit builds do far better damage overall?
"
renroval wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
renroval wrote:

Don't most crit builds do far better damage overall?

No, because the claws have low crit chance and ele overload is essentially 40% more damage.

There's a guide on a crit version and he reaches 23k tooltip DPS

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1796080

But he doesn't utilize skyforth though
"
renroval wrote:
There's a guide on a crit version and he reaches 23k tooltip DPS

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1796080

But he doesn't utilize skyforth though

I would just compare map run videos in that case and decide which one you like more.
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 8, 2017, 12:57:35 AM
Which one works well with blade flurry links .. Is added light damage is better than faster attacks? cant decide which is better ..
"
Which one works well with blade flurry links .. Is added light damage is better than faster attacks? cant decide which is better ..

Blade flurry: BF + WED + elemental focus + light pene + iAoe + faster attacks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info